Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xterra Wetsuits
Quote | Reply
Does anyone on ST work for Xterra? Please contact me, having difficulty getting response from customer service.

KH
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Wetsuits [kh208] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi KH,

Please contact me, as I'm happy to help you.

Jay@xterrawetsuits.com

Jay

Jay Weber
ITU / WTC / USAT Official
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I emailed them and had an awesome experience. Basically took one week between the time I sent my wetsuit to getting the new one.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Wetsuits [nhjagdriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just gonna toss a suggestion out there, as we have seen similar responses on other threads.

If a customer asks if anyone works for Company X and says they have had problems getting a response from X's customer Service, wouldn't it make more sense for someone who is responding to such a post to send that person a PM instead of saying "Contact me here at this e-mail".

If it were me (and my company), I would shoot them a PM asking what the issue was, providing all my pertinent contact info, etc. I would then respond back in the thread along the lines of "PM sent, but you can also contact me *here* at this e-mail address."

Just posting an e-mail address and saying "contact me" seems a bit shortsighted, IMO. Te person has already had enough issues contacting someone with the company....why put the burden back on them (for whatever reason)?

Just my $.02.....

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Wetsuits [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like xterra, but you stated my exact thiught. Hope it all gets worked out.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Wetsuits [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be shortsighted of me but, responding to the post with his/her contact info makes it easily accessible for other people that might have the same or similar problems? That way one could n just search and find an email instead of creating another post asking the same thing, which I've learned from my short time on slowtwitch is blasphemous behavior.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Wetsuits [msaad7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, absolutely....see the third paragraph in my post.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Response from Xterra concerning my issue has been dealt with, thx very much. Turns out the delay responding to my issue was due to staff out supporting an event. It's great to see manufacturers supporting events, so all is good.

Cheers,

KH
In Reply To:
Quote Reply