Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 4iii power meter [v0coder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pfffffffffffffffff

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Quote Reply
Re: 4iii power meter [kontrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very excited about this product. No reason power meters should cost what they do, these guys are showing that in a big way. Once they finally get stock, it will be interesting to see if the other PM players will cut prices further (I'm looking at you Stages)...
Quote Reply
Re: 4iii power meter [kontrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kontrol wrote:
i just find out about this product looks pretty good and think its versatile to perform with almost any crank its out there!

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/...duces-precision.html

thoughts?

Between my wife and I we have four bikes with zero compatible cranks...
Quote Reply
Re: 4iii power meter [Anachronism] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anachronism wrote:
kontrol wrote:
i just find out about this product looks pretty good and think its versatile to perform with almost any crank its out there!

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/...duces-precision.html

thoughts?

Between my wife and I we have four bikes with zero compatible cranks...

In our house its 0 for 3.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: 4iii power meter [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stages employees' reaction: Yachts for everyone!

It seems they will be able to continue printing money (as Ray puts it) for a while.
Quote Reply
Re: 4iii power meter [Jimbo77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jimbo77 wrote:
I'm very excited about this product. No reason power meters should cost what they do, these guys are showing that in a big way.

I feel like so far most of the cheaper power meters have proven that power meters need to be more expensive. Maybe these guys will manage to reverse that idea but, it doesn't exist yet so we don't really know.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply

Prev Next