Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Athlinks -problem solved
Quote | Reply
Currently I cannot see any results on athlinks. For months, I have been unable to see anything about future races such as start lists. When you click on the events tab, you just get the "we hit the wall" page. Loading results seems to have gotten slower and slower (back when it worked at all). It seems like everything went to hell when they introduced their new site, and now it seems like it is completely crashed. Will it be coming back? Anyone know what is going on there?

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: Sep 10, 14 11:00
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just checked my stuff and it is all there no issues.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, I take that back. I just tried to enter a new race and got the hit the hall message.

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But you can see your old results? I cannot see any actual results, even my old ones. I have tried 4 different browsers on mac and PC.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
But you can see your old results? I cannot see any actual results, even my old ones. I have tried 4 different browsers on mac and PC.

I can see all my old race results and details.

I just cannot seem to be able to add a new one.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Must mean that you never did those races. Cheater.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Ed - Troy here from Athlinks.

I can assure you that what you're seeing isn't normal, so let's go about getting you fixed up!

Is this your profile: http://www.athlinks.com/athletes/117670294/Profile

If so, I see all of your results without any problem. If that's not you, then there may be an issue with your account as I don't see another Ed O'Malley in Search. Let me know and we'll get you fixed right up.

We're also seeing new events coming in today, so we'll have to troubleshoot the Add Race feature that's throwing the error more specifically.

If anyone else is having any issues, be sure to email support@athlinks.com directly, but we're pushing a lot of athletes through the site right now at the start of the Fall race season and aren't seeing any other issues.

Troy
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [athlinks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you my error

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't had any issues yet. If there are missing races (I've found a LOT of missing races from the results)...all I did was send emails to them with the name, year of the race & place/position/time. Seems like they research it & pop it in, I don't know. Either way it sure is a nice way to either check out all kinds of race info be it your AG competition or even to see the past results of athletes I coach as some background filler.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was kinda of wondering the same things. There are several races that are missing one of which is one of the largest 10-Ks in the country (AJC Peachtree Roadrace) which we ran on the 4th of July and it is still not up. No biggie but seems to be a pretty good lag.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [7ofClubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi There! It's Carrie from Athlinks. I can tell you that for AJC Peachtree, because of the size of the race and all of the necessary edits involved that have to happen, the actual race results were unofficial until the first week of August. I know that we have them in the queue to be uploaded but were already seeing members adding in updates, so we are getting results updated and will load the full set. I will send a message to our team to check on those :) For any other events that you are wondering about, always feel free to shoot an email to support@athlinks.com and our support team can take a look and make sure we have all we need to get those results in. We are uploading between 2-3 million race results each month! So let us know and we'll get them for you. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Troy,

Thanks - yes that is me and this is weird. When I just went to that link, I could see all the results. But I was not yet logged in. When I logged in, all the results disappeared! So I tried doing other things, like looking up the Austin 70.3 start list, which I have not been able to do before, but this time not logged in, and it worked! Then I logged in and it did not work. When I am logged in, the URL does not have that code number in it but instead has my user name in there. I'm sure you already know that, but pointing it out just in case...

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: Sep 6, 14 6:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't get anything to work on athlinks anymore. Same as you since the new site launched. It's a shame, I did really like it when it worked. Now it just sucks so I don't bother with it anymore.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, it's Carrie from Athlinks. You should definitely be able to use the site, see results and more, so something is definitely going on that is not part of the site, but unique to your profile. We'd love to get you all taken care of and back to visiting us regularly :) Best way for us to help you out is if you send us an email to support@athlinks.com. Make sure to include as much detail as possible such as your profile information so they can identify you from other members and what specific issues you are having. Thanks for chiming in here :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok - awesome Ed. Looks like there's just a bit of bad data somewhere in your profile that should be easy to fix. We've got support looking at it right now and we'll get it resolved for you right away. If you ever see another issue with the site, please contact us right away - I promise, we're not going anywhere! ;)

Obviously, that goes for anyone else on the forum. We put a lot of resources into support, but we can't utilize it if we don't hear from you about an issue. Athlinks has always been about making the lives of endurance athletes easier - and it always will be.

All the best -

Troy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the help. I'll let you know when it appears to be working again.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I try and log in. Says page not found 404 error.
Try to get different password, takes me oops you have hit a wall....

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [teamathlinks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Makes total sense now. Thank you so much for the response.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ed - You're profile should be fixed now. Can you take a look and confirm when you have a chance? Thanks! Carrie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything works now, Thanks!

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fantastic! Okay, if you should need anything else just let us know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to add a note to say I had a recent interaction with the support group with a very timely and adequate response. Thanks to your team.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlinks - Are there real problems there? [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to post that. It's great members like you that keep us rolling!
Quote Reply