Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, let's turn this thread into something positive. If your "fund me" request would net you $5,000 on ST, what would you ask for/ spend it on (besides two hookers and cocaine)?

Damn, that's a cold ass honkey.
Last edited by: ltri: Sep 2, 14 2:50
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [ltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ltri wrote:
Okay, let's turn this thread into something positive. If your "fund me" request would net you $5,000 on ST, what would you ask for/ spend it on (besides two hookers and cocaine)?

I'd put it in my kid's 529 college plan.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [rbuike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbuike wrote:
GMAN19030 wrote:
Gagne603 wrote:
It is not to support "a Pro" it is to support a friend, that I will not regret-guaranteed

I'd like a free vacation to Hawaii too. Please send me money.

See how freakin' ridiculous that sounds?

It worked for Dark Mark ;)

Rodney, your willingness to outright lie is remarkable. Never let the truth get in the way of your good stories.

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
rbuike wrote:
GMAN19030 wrote:
Gagne603 wrote:
It is not to support "a Pro" it is to support a friend, that I will not regret-guaranteed

Rodney, your willingness to outright lie is remarkable. Never let the truth get in the way of your good stories.

Sorry but did a doctor not fund DM's trip to Kona this year?

https://twitter.com/...s/502882429267640320

Who is the liar now :)

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Last edited by: rbuike: Sep 2, 14 7:07
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [rbuike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbuike wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:
rbuike wrote:
GMAN19030 wrote:
Gagne603 wrote:

The doctor is actually someone that I know that was generous enough to lend me the use of his accrued FF miles, but feel free to forget that information if it gets in the way of your agenda. Whatever that is.

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dark Mark wrote:
rbuike wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:
rbuike wrote:
GMAN19030 wrote:
Gagne603 wrote:

The doctor is actually someone that I know that was generous enough to lend me the use of his accrued FF miles, but feel free to forget that information if it gets in the way of your agenda. Whatever that is.

How is that any different?

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dark Mark wrote:

How do you pay back miles that were "lent" to you?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sexual favors.

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [BDoughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BDoughtie wrote:
I am not sure there is much hate other than it is simply panhandling for free trip to Kona. So whoever is behind the page, it's "her" that the content is wanting a pass out for. Some (myself) think for a person of her stature to not go about it in the nature that's being done. Or for all the supporters simply accept that the framework of this topic is her/her camp is panhandling for money. Some think it's a cool idea or not a bad idea, others think the opposite and is an bad image for an athlete in her shoes.

Nothing is free there fella, Amber's sacrificed far more than I'll bet you've ever thought about to get where she's at, so keep on making an issue outta something that most people could care a rat's ass about. If we want to support someone, that's none of your business, any way around it. Crawl back under your rock.
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [elwoodblues] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Posts like this are definitely helping her cause...but not really.
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I donate, will she put "Fueled by Raw Oyster" on her tri-kit in my location of choice??? I could use some publicity.
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Raw Oyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raw Oyster wrote:
If I donate, will she put "Fueled by Raw Oyster" on her tri-kit in my location of choice??? I could use some publicity.

Raw oysters and black olives. Schwiiing!
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Out of curiosity I went to the GoFundMe site.....there are Ambers that need treatment for various medical conditions, Ambers fighting cancer, needing a wheelchair, "burial fund", recovering from cancer, paralysis, memorial fund for a high school student killed, family burned out of home and on and on....there are a minority who are looking to fund various things that don't have an ominous tone to them......and after seeing what others are going through / struggling through you think some of these are not like the others.
Quote Reply
Re: Fund me Amber Ferriera [Bigringonly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, it's all a matter of perception. Asking for funding for your glorified hobby is a bit much from where I'm standing.

The people who know her may feel they get something out of helping her. But as soon as the idiot OP posted the gofundme thing to here where the recipient is not a member of this specific community and there is no real connection it is straight out begging and the optics are horrible.

And every time someone defends her the thread gets new life and more attention. They would be much better served keeping quiet and letting the thread die. Good job Amber's "friends".

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Last edited by: Lazy Ben: Sep 2, 14 10:42
Quote Reply

Prev Next