Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video
Quote | Reply
Someone posted between-aerobars pov video of the first hour on IMMT bike course (almost to the turnaround St. Jovite). Could be a good tool for some athletes training indoors this winter for IMMT. It also could be a great illustrations of vagarity of drafting in Ironman races - some drafting didplayed in this video was intended, some resulted from ignorance, some was subconscious, and some was "forced" by density of riders.

http://vimeo.com/104146496
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [Distance Boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice. The best part of this video is that you cycled a clean race!

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [konaexpress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a 4 min penalty for drafting at this race and it was completley subconscious....your riding 3 wide in one lane of a highway, there are going to be times when you are stuck behind someone
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [cell1122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that sucks.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [konaexpress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yea, at least i got to eat a PB&J in the penatly tent
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [Distance Boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, its my first time posting/replying here on ST, only because I saw this (my) video.
Here is the complete version that you guys can use preparing for IM Mon Tremblant.

This is the complete first loop from T1 to Special needs that I uploaded on youtube.
Enjoy. I Recorded this just for the pure fun of it. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meAckhV5Q7c

KIT
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [KITV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you should cut the clip with your number on it. the rules state that recording devices are prohibited and they may follow up on this.
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT - Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2014 bike loop 1 video [micaza75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THANKS, i know i should have done that for personal privacy purposes, (unable to edit now) but as far as the video during the bike course, i did get permission from Triathlon Quebec prior to the event. Main purpose of this video is to help get through the winter trainer months and for friends preparing for IMMT in the future, no malice at all.
Quote Reply