Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The 2014 Slowtwitch Kona gathering thread [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just want to echo what Gary said - Herbert and the ST Team, thanks for organizing another great Slowtwitch Party. Thank you to Sugoi and Cannodale for the hospitality, and to all the sponsors for the raffle prizes, and in particular the Kona Brewing Co. for the free beer! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: The 2014 Slowtwitch Kona gathering thread [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto to the kudos on the party. It's funny to hang out with a house full of people you may or may not know based on the threads you read and responses you get but it was a fun and energetic crowd to say the least. Your generosity with refreshments and prizes was better than most of the races I do. You guys are a class act! Looking forward to next year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to Herbert and all of the sponsors for an awesome gathering.

Special thanks to Xterra for the SUP that I won - yep first time I've won in three years of attendance.

It'll definitely get a lot of use here in Kona - just have to make sure I don't bust my noggin learning a new skill set :)

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Herbert and all,
Just engaging in some thread necromancy to say thanks again for putting on a cool gathering. It was a really chill evening and good fun. The sponsors/prize provision was v impressive too, not that I won anything.

thanks also to team Normatec for giving me a ride there in their jeep.
Quote Reply

Prev Next