Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Soma AZ Half Iron 2014 [rbar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbar wrote:
Not racing this yr. I tore my achilles tendon and have taken 2013 off of running. Not sure when and if I will be able to run again. It's still not ok. Current plan is to nordic race and see how things are in the spring. Good luck with the GI stuff. Soma is fun. Competitive field. Well run event.

I hope you heal well and are able to do Soma next year. :)
Quote Reply
Re: What nutrition is provided on-course? [CharlesYTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations on your race! I knew it was going to be hot during the run. Kept keeping tabs on the weather a month out from the race. It was going to be a shock coming from the Pacific NW. Hoping to make it next year. Will you do this one again?
Quote Reply
Re: What nutrition is provided on-course? [Recoverie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats on your race. Yeah, it was hot here (as usual in October, which is still weird for me as I grew up on the east coast and midwest) and the heat can get you, especially on the run as there is hardly any shade out there.

If you liked AZ and the venue of the course though, and want to come out again, check out the leadman race in the spring. Weather is sooooo much nice for that race.

Congrats again.
Quote Reply
Re: What nutrition is provided on-course? [Recoverie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might do it next year, to put a better stamp on the run (I'm calling it 'unfinished business')
Quote Reply

Prev Next