Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [Bio_McGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woman in a massive SUV talking a cell phone and turning right into my path. No collision but a second or two of extreme blood pressure and a few choice words.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A beautiful hot day to end the summer and an older gentleman and his wife pulled over and offered me a bottle of water during my long run...

Restored my faith in humanity.

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Drag Racing and Women's Soccer….usually pick odd things I normally don't watch when on the trainer & treadmill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A peacock on the side of the road here in West Michigan and gaggles of Geese flying South and North. Many were out of formation and some appeared to be doing a team time trial. Maybe they were just heading to brunch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was out trail running across Moose mountain, it had rained the night before and the trail was damp and i had a chance to see all kinds of paw prints going down the trail ahead of me. I saw a deer and coyote prints following each other and later on some bear prints. Towards the end there was a moose with two little ones standing in a pond. Trail running reminds me why i love running.

Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In a sprint tri I did today I saw a guy putting his wetsuit on in the water. I had never seen that before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today I saw hardly any cyclists.

I normally cycle commute to work, but today I had the option of a car. As it rained all weekend and it was pouring down this morning, I pussied out and drove.

Normally on the Ferry across Auckland harbour there are 10-20 cyclists, even at this time of year (end of winter here), but today......just one very sad looking woman on her bike. Horizontal sheets of rain, straight from Anarctica, is not an advertizement for cycling :-(

Tomorrow I'll be back on the bike so here's hoping this weather blows through

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was riding on a closed mountain road and a peacock was just strolling along in the middle of the street.

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [SharonMcN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A turtle hanging out on the C&O towpath around mile 38. Pretty sweet color pattern on the shell. Didn't see it on the way back so I'm guessing it dove into the Potomac to cool off. I probably should have done the same...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was running along a wooded trail today and saw two moms pushing strollers while socializing. As I got closer, I noticed that they both had disgusted looks on their faces.

I look over to see what they were looking at and notice a German Shepard peeing on a tree by the path. I immediately thought "what's the big deal? That isn't anything to get upset over."

Then I noticed the dog's leach extending around the tree and, as I ran by, I saw the dog's owner also peeing on the tree. An early 20's kid in a wife beater and oversized jeans, with a cigarette dangling from his lips. Classy.

Thank goodness they weren't squatting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bio_McGeek wrote:
Woman in a massive SUV talking a cell phone and turning right into my path. No collision but a second or two of extreme blood pressure and a few choice words.

Same shit here, except I think people do it on purpose. Faggots hatin because I may have slowed down their trip to Burger King.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [Swanson234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swanson234 wrote:
Bio_McGeek wrote:

Same shit here, except I think people do it on purpose. Faggots hatin because I may have slowed down their trip to Burger King.

Your gay-dar must be pretty good to tell that they were "faggots"

Or you could just be an immature douche....
Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While out riding yesterday, I saw:
a woodchuck
a guy wearing an aero helmet sitting upright on a road bike

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: What did you see on your ride/run/swim today? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crabs, sea grass, moored sailboats and lobster boats. Nice morning for an OWS
Quote Reply

Prev Next