Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheelbuilder - Top notch customer service.....
Quote | Reply
Posted here a few times about troubles with my PT SL, wonky readings etc. Sent it back to Wheelbuilder where I bought it, they've worked hard to help me find the problem and get it fixed. First round was a G3 electronic uprade, they did me a solid and did it under warranty. When that didn't solve the problem, they rebuilt the mechanicals and popped in a new torque tube (and a new freehub, if that's not part of the torque tube deal). I sent it in on a Tuesday and had it back Thursday also under warranty - 3 freaking days! (granted, I am in southern california, but they worked on the wheel the day they got it and shipped it out that evening), so that I could have it back in time to ride it before getting to TBT for nationals.

Kudos to wheelbuilder for making a customer happy, and especially Benny Szeto for putting up with my emails :)
Last edited by: ChrisM: Jul 31, 14 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelbuilder - Top notch customer service..... [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. They are very good.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelbuilder - Top notch customer service..... [cjbruin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered a wheelcover for my Flo yesterday and according to FedEx it's coming tomorrow. CA to MI is fast. I did pick 2-day delivery but I still thought it would take a day or two to make the cover, etc.