Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [Tri-Wog StL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you _REALLY_ need to start a thread unto itself for that discussion ;)

Seriously.

There are a lot of good breweries and brew pubs in boulder, longmont and lyons.

for starters: https://maps.google.com/...744868ce90&msa=0

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [mndiver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wisco is a lot harder bike course when just referencing the road and terrain. You don't have many sharp hills in CO it's just more a patience game and lock in the right wattage/cadence for the scenario you are up against. Heat and (maybe) wind will be main issues if weather isn't pleasant.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [Tri-Wog StL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you'll be finishing right near pearl street (pedestrian mall). There's a PLETHORA of places to eat in downtown boulder. all within shuffable distance.

Quote Reply
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the weather front

Today it was 95 at 1230 with zero wind. By 2pm it was 63 and ripping winds and rain. Just the sort of sudden changes you can get here. If you are still on the bike when one of these storms (and the down blast in front of it) moves thru it's not going to be pleasant. If you are on the run it might be the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote Reply
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [MOPinCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you describing hairpin turns for IMWI?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Boulder guide (from the locals) [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for race week

Quote Reply

Prev Next