Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: AG Nationals 2015 [gmatom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The article said USAT announced last night.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals 2015 [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it is best if the race does move around the country, but having done the race last year and looking forward to the sprint on Sunday, the location, venue, and course are really very good. The swim is protected, no one can really draft with that bridge 2x and the run is a flat course where everyone can show their fitness. I liked it a lot.
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals 2015 [Mark M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark M wrote:
I think it is best if the race does move around the country, but having done the race last year and looking forward to the sprint on Sunday, the location, venue, and course are really very good. The swim is protected, no one can really draft with that bridge 2x and the run is a flat course where everyone can show their fitness. I liked it a lot.

There are lots of great places to race around the country. This is why they have always said every 2 years it moves, for lots of reasons.

But, we shall see soon it looks like and my opinion is worth nothing. :o)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply

Prev Next