Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2 25mm tires
Quote | Reply
I bought my Cervelo P2 April of 2012. Recently I have tried to put a 25mm tries on the stock wheel that came on the bike. Originally had a 23mm tire. I had to back out the drop out screws some in order to keep the tire from rubbing on the frame cutout. But the brake pads do not align properly on the wheel. Part on the wheel and part on the tire. There is no more down side adjustment to the pad to get it down on the wheel. Does anyone know if Cervelo P2 will support any tire size other than a 23mm?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 25mm tires [dmm3rd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be enough slot adjustment on the caliper arms. If you loose the bolt that fastens the pad to the caliper and rotate the pad either way, maybe the pad will get positioned "better".
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 25mm tires [kanemitsur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey thanks for the suggestion. But unfortunately there is no more downside adjustment space in the caliper arm. I ended up putting the 23mm back on until I can figure out the issue. Probably take in LBS and have a discussion about it. After all this messing around I noticed one of the back brake pads is worn funny. Like it had been riding up on the rim a little. Must have been like that since I got the bike and I never noticed it. So may be an issue with brake calipers. IDK.
Quote Reply