Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Tony DeBoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tony DeBoom wrote:
Good lord everybody. Tony DeBoom here and I am the owner of Endurance Conspiracy. My wife and her sister took EC to Roth for the first time this year. My wife's sister went to film school and works in Hollywood, so it is totally like her to wander around with her camera and record just about anything and everything going on - especially at an event as incredible as Roth (instagram - @gijoesgrlfriend ). It was just dumb luck that she caught the incident on camera. She went back to the EC booth to show my wife what happened and Herbert happened to be there chatting and was as shocked as the girls were at what they saw. The rest of the story you know.

As for the fella wearing an Apres velo tee - who cares - they make great stuff! Probably good publicity for them. That was our first thought too however, that he's an Aussie.

We'll be posting photos from her week there on our facebook page in a day or so.

Tony, it was me ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Tony DeBoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tony DeBoom wrote:
Good lord everybody. Tony DeBoom here and I am the owner of Endurance Conspiracy. My wife and her sister took EC to Roth for the first time this year. My wife's sister went to film school and works in Hollywood, so it is totally like her to wander around with her camera and record just about anything and everything going on - especially at an event as incredible as Roth (instagram - @gijoesgrlfriend ). It was just dumb luck that she caught the incident on camera. She went back to the EC booth to show my wife what happened and Herbert happened to be there chatting and was as shocked as the girls were at what they saw. The rest of the story you know.

As for the fella wearing an Apres velo tee - who cares - they make great stuff! Probably good publicity for them. That was our first thought too however, that he's an Aussie.

We'll be posting photos from her week there on our facebook page in a day or so.

She also posted it to AV's Facebook Timeline, so she's clearly linking the guy's actions to AV.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Again, who cares. We thought it was funny...gross, but funny. They'll probably get alot of attention on their FB page for it.

founder, Endurance Conspiracy
http://www.enduranceconspiracy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"So the 2013 banner in the background means nothing? Your powers of observation are incredible!"
------------------------
This video was pre-race so they couldn't have the 2014 winners up yet! And, it couldn't be pre-race any other year if the 2013 winners are up. If you would stop and logically think through it you would see that the only possible time it could be was this year. They keep the prior year's winners' banners up until until the new winners are presented and then the new banners are unveiled. Besides, I was there :-)!

Yes, among many weaknesses, observation is one of my greater strengths.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
If you would stop and logically think through it....

Uh, this is Slowtwitch. Who stops to think?
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Uh, this is Slowtwitch. Who stops to think?"
---------------
Valid point. To Rusty, I apologize - I should not expect more of you. I did try to point out the logic without throwing darts.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a reason why I try to avoid participating in these idiotic witch hunts. At some point shit just jumps out and bites a person in the ass and then Karma comes for a visit.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So this is your version of "not participating" ?

Or are you just butt hurt that you didn't see the many explanations of why the banner with the 2013 winners was posted at the 2014 event? I personally loved it when you questioned someone's observational skills, yet your reading skills are demonstrably poor.
Last edited by: LoDewey: Jul 28, 14 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [LoDewey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you realize that I haven't been following this thread outside of the direct replies to my post's right?
Quote Reply

Prev Next