Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: size 57 [elynch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure either, and I was originally thinking of getting a 58, but have now ordered a size 60, as sizing seems to work better with me! And am in the same boat with delivery time being mid February in the UK for the Black Inc Version. Lets hope there is no delay!

My Blog - My Tweets - My Strava
My Bikes - CF SLX, 622SLX, O-1.0, AL9.0, 4.3Disc, Slice BI, C60
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know if the 2015 Slice is offered in the bright green color. The cannondale web site doesn't seem to show it as an option. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [elynch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has arrived. Courtesy of Bespoke Cycles in London, UK. Changed the stock wheels to Enve 6.7 Clinchers that came from my previous Tri-Bike, added SRM Powermeter & Dash TT Saddle! Complete weight as seen in pictures @7.2kg. Feels pretty light to me. :)

My Blog - My Tweets - My Strava
My Bikes - CF SLX, 622SLX, O-1.0, AL9.0, 4.3Disc, Slice BI, C60
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
alexneum wrote:
Would your Omega Brakes fit on the Cannondale Slice 2015 Model?

Not the current model :-)

Sorry to be that "special little butterfly" but any updates on the Omega for the 2015 slice?
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So where did these charts come from? I couldn't find anything on Cannondale's website. Is this comparing the new P3 or classic P3? Would a base bar and chainring really make that much of a difference?

Billyk24 wrote:
Aero drag comparisons and weight numbers for the new 2015 Slice via this link: http://aerogeeks.com/...le-slice-first-look/

Happy reading.
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [jotate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello

Here's mine[/url][/img]

Size 51, Easton attack TT old model, DA Di2, Power 2 Max
7,1 kg a little bit heavier than my old one (Sram red)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jotate wrote:
So where did these charts come from? I couldn't find anything on Cannondale's website. Is this comparing the new P3 or classic P3? Would a base bar and chainring really make that much of a difference?

Billyk24 wrote:
Aero drag comparisons and weight numbers for the new 2015 Slice via this link: http://aerogeeks.com/...le-slice-first-look/

Happy reading.

I am curious about this too. No way the old Slice is more aero than the New P3 or the Shiv (I have both the old Slive and New P3)
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
jotate wrote:

Billyk24 wrote:

Happy reading.

I am curious about this too. No way the old Slice is more aero than the New P3 or the Shiv (I have both the old Slive and New P3)

Unless I'm reading the charts wrong, I think the old Slice and the new Slice have more drag (less aero) than the Shiv or P3. The new slice upgraded is the one showing less and equal drag to the Shiv and P3.
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got mine a few weeks ago. Purchased the 105 bike and brought over all the components from my old bike. It's comfortable, stiff in the BB and for what it is, light. I really don't care that it doesn't "win" any wind tunnel tests.

[/url]

Last edited by: jotate: Jun 18, 15 18:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

This is a hi mod frame size 57 I bought from my LBS and built up myself. I had the LBS attach Cannondale SiSL 2 cranks due to special tools being required. Rear brake calipers behind the BB are a bit of a pain and get really dirty in the wet. Sizing for this model is a bit different from the norm. I am a big fan of the Syntace C3 extensions especially for the long distance stuff. Training with Zipp 303 wheels but will fit the Zipp Super 9 disc and 404 for my next race which is a 70.3. From the feel of it so far it will go well - pity about the engine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I plan to pick up a 2015 Cannonade Slice next week.

My measurements: Height: 183cm (5'11) / Inseam: 86cm (2'9)
Which size would you guys go for? 54cm or 57cm?

Cheers
Sebastian
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [alexneum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping the slice gets a bit of a discount towards the end of the season and will pick up a new Di2 equipped model to replace my 2014 Ultegra (mechanical) slice.

Are you still in love with the Black Inc? If you could do it over would you save a few bucks and go with the Dura Ace or Ultegra Di2s? - Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: The official Cannondale Slice thread - 2015 model [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at upgrading to the Slice from a 2012 Caad 10 4 rival. What would be a reasonable price for Slice with 105 group set? I would upgrade later on once I have more money. Or would it be cheaper in the long haul just buy the slice with a better group set?
Quote Reply

Prev Next