Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Live From Roth!
Quote | Reply
The magic of Roth is incredible! This will be my 6th time racing here, and the 25th anniversary of my 1st time here. I have stayed with the same home-stay family each time. I will be updating photos daily and maybe some writing too.

Updates and links to photos at http://www.IronmanLawyer.com I'll try to update photos daily.
-

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Last edited by: david: Jul 17, 14 2:38
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks David. It's on my list and the wife just told me she'd love to go to Germany.............yessssssss!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Reinels are your home stay hosts?
That's cool.
They had the best bagels in town.
It was a big loss when they closed their bakery ... :-(

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [Bavarian_Frank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes! This is the sixth time I have stayed with The Reinels. What are you marvelous relationship we have had over the past 25 years.

This year is bigger and better than ever. The expo area is like nothing I have ever seen..... And I have done a lot of big races!
-

David
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Last edited by: david: Jul 17, 14 7:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best race in the world. I hope to be back in 2016. The updates are making me sad not to be there... the race is on my birthday too this year!
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fabulous evening with all of the stars! This may be the very epicenter of the triathlon world!

Lots of photos added...more to come!
-

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More photos have been added...more to come as I get them from friends here.
-

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great pictures David. Hope that you had fun out there. Good that the weather stayed nice until after the race.

Let us know if you put up more pics or a race report!
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A number of more photos are up.

Also, a brief race report here: http://www.IronmanLawyer.com But, I tend not to be much on telling about my day b/c for the most part no one really cares. Howver, on the event itself - unbelievable!
-

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last of my photos are now up. I may get a few more race photos as they are sent to me by friends.

I tried to share some of the race, culture, home-stay, etc.

Nothing else like it anywhere!

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rothenburg is beautiful I've been planning to go there forever. The Christmas market there is great. Regensburg is also an impressive city.

Looks like you did the trip the right way. Also impressive and awesome how many top pro's and important industry guys you can meet mingling with the common folk in Roth.
Quote Reply
Re: Live From Roth! [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a whirlwind trip of a lifetime. Finding out that you're entered in the race with 8 weeks to go must be an interesting feeling. I assume you guys focused on the experience and just getting through but I'd be interested in hearing how you went about with the preparation. Great race report but it needs more elaboration on the Bier!
Quote Reply