Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TdF (Tour de France) 2014 Thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good for Kittel but I was really rooting for Sagan to finally get a stage win.
Quote Reply
Re: TdF (Tour de France) 2014 Thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Nibali rode a flawless race. He was always in the right position, never crashed,//

Unless i'm mistaken, pretty sure he did crash, on the cobble day. Got ridden off into the grass in a turn. But no harm and he got up and finished strong. I'm guessing that most guys crashed that day somewhere, some minor, some not so. We just didn't get to see them all.

IIRC, about a quarter of the field went down; 46 out of 196 riders at that point. Carnage on a scale not recently seen.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: TdF (Tour de France) 2014 Thread [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I win!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/argon-18-signs-on-as-team-bora-title-sponsor

Staz wrote:
I say NetApp since they're already changing sponsor. Could also be Garmin since I saw that their contract with Cervelo is set to expire and they do have a North American connection. Otherwise maybe a French team since Argon is from Montreal.

Last edited by: Staz: Jul 29, 14 13:17
Quote Reply
Re: TdF (Tour de France) 2014 Thread [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I must admit, wasn't really expecting to be NetApp after their allegedly close work with Fuji on their new aero bike, the Fuji Transonic. :)
Quote Reply
Re: TdF (Tour de France) 2014 Thread [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a general reply:

Does anyone know why De Marchi rode a road bike in the ITT?

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply

Prev Next