Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another "help me KQ" thread [krez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice job. I remember the reading the initial post a couple years ago. Cool to have you check back in and to see the rest of your "redemption story" after what happened in Taho.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Another "help me KQ" thread [kbd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kbd wrote:
Congratulations! I enjoyed rereading the thread and the race report on your blog. Very impressive work ethic. Your perseverence has paid off.

I'm gonna try some of those Spring gels that you mentioned, I am sure that other readers will too. Hopefully that company can do something for you for the exposure that you've given them.

Thanks. One of the biggest reasons I got into ironman racing is because I felt like it's a goal where, if you work hard enough, anyone could achieve it. Once you get close, you realize there's some luck involved, but with a few tries and a ton of hard work, I'm convinced that anyone can punch their ticket.

The guys at Spring Sports Nutrition are loving it! I don't really need anything in return though. I like the founder, Rafal, so anything I can do to help him is good enough for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW. Very impressive. Loved reading the race report.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nice write up, love the description of Reid! Lol, guy is a beast, only 2 people passed me on bike at at Buffalo Springs, he was one of them, just like a freight train. Congrats on Kona!

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply

Prev Next