Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kinvara Question - How to tell width?
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I'm about to retire my first set of Kinvaras. Was going to go the Zappos route for the 2nd set and as I was about to place my order for 12.5's, it asked me if I wanted 'Medium' or 'Wide'. I am ashamed but I can remember! Is there any way to tell from shoe or do I need to drag my butt over to the store? The tag on the tongue gives no indication but maybe that means it's not wide?

Much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Kinvara Question - How to tell width? [ejbeaty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be a style code on the tongue. Saucony's would be 2XXXX-X. What are the different numbers instead of the Xs?

speedySTATES
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which version are you retiring? Further to what the other poster said -

The product code for the 4's in regular width is 20197-1 (or 2-14 for the different color styles) I'll be running a marathon in 20197-6 on Saturday.

The product code for the 4's in wide (appears there is only one color/version) is 20198-1

http://www.saucony.com/...subCatId=&catId=
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kinvara 3 - only wide colour is blue; kinvara 4 - only wide colour is white/orange

so if your kinvaras are diff colour you know its medium if the same colour then u do need to check as can be both
Quote Reply
Re: Kinvara Question - How to tell width? [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fartleker wrote:
There should be a style code on the tongue. Saucony's would be 2XXXX-X. What are the different numbers instead of the Xs?

Guys, thanks a bunch. They're the yellow/black Kinvara 3's. 20157-2. I believe that makes them medium?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yep no doubts
Quote Reply