Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage sale. Bontrager carbon wheels,cyclops joule, aero water bottle , bags, Octalink cranks and bottom bracket
Quote | Reply
Please see the items below that I am not using. Prices all shipped to the lower 48 paypal as gift. If you are interested, shoot me a PM with an offer, but please be reasonable.

BB30 to Shimano adapter $15.00
Shimano 105 crank. it is a 172.5 crank lenght. I don't have the bolts. $25.00
Shimano Ultegra 175 crank lenght $35.00 (53/39)
Shimano Ultegra bottom bracket $10.00 or $5.00 if you add it to one of the cranks above.

Joule model number. new never out of the box.

Bontrager Aeolus 5. Size 700 clincher Full Carbon with very low miles. maybe around 500 miles. I never really use them so they are ready to go to a new home.
You get the wheels (no Skewers) Continental supersonic tires (one new never used and the other used twice). Shimano brand wheel bags to protect these beauties.

Here they are mounted on my Large speed concept (may be interested in selling whole bike for the right price)

Profile design Wahoo full wet suit. Used one time. size Large

Last edited by: ramiedd: May 20, 14 5:21
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale. Bontrager carbon wheels,cyclops joule, aero water bottle , bags, Octalink cranks and bottom bracket [ramiedd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the price on the wheels, 350?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale. Bontrager carbon wheels,cyclops joule, aero water bottle , bags, Octalink cranks and bottom bracket [ramiedd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year were the Aeolus 5s manufactured in?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale. Bontrager carbon wheels,cyclops joule, aero water bottle , bags, Octalink cranks and bottom bracket [mpcathey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wetsuit, aerobottle and nutrition bags sold.
Quote Reply