Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

rent/borrow indoor trainer DC area.
Quote | Reply
Does anybody in the DC area know of any bike shops that i could rent an indoor trainer (kurt kinetic) from. i am going to be in silver spring, MD for four weeks for work and am planning to bring my bike because there are races i plan to do as soon as i get home. I dont want to take time to find decent routes in an unfamiliar city and just want to get some quality trainer time in.
Quote Reply
Re: rent/borrow indoor trainer DC area. [cmars] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never heard of LBS that provide trainer rentals. I do have rollers that you can borrow if you want. I am in North Virginia (45 min drive from Silver Spring), pm me if you are interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By the way, on weekends I highly recommend you to ride Beach Drive. Very popular among local cyclists and triathletes, part of the road closed for traffic on weekends. Here is the map http://connect.garmin.com/activity/479226202
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have a Kurt Kinetic but have a magnetic Cyclops that's just sitting that you could borrow and I'm actually in Silver Spring. PM me if you want depending on your location in Silver Spring, getting down to Beach Drive and Rock Creek park for about 20 something miles of so-so riding isn't too hard either.
Quote Reply
Re: rent/borrow indoor trainer DC area. [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I'll send you a PM.
Quote Reply