Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TYR Nest - Comfy
Quote | Reply
I think I have finally found the perfect goggle (for me). After years of using Speedo Vanquisher, various TYR models, Aquasphere, etc...I think the search is over with the TYR nest. These are the most comfy goggles I've ever tried on. I know they don't work for everyone. If you are on the prowl for some new goggles, give them a try! So far I only have the clear lenses...which lenses do you like in this model for OWS?
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Nest - Comfy [TexanTriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My current go to also. I used some of the minimalist racing goggles and on long days at the pool and races they would start bothering me. Never a problem with the Nest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TexanTriathlete wrote:
I think I have finally found the perfect goggle (for me). After years of using Speedo Vanquisher, various TYR models, Aquasphere, etc...I think the search is over with the TYR nest. These are the most comfy goggles I've ever tried on. I know they don't work for everyone. If you are on the prowl for some new goggles, give them a try! So far I only have the clear lenses...which lenses do you like in this model for OWS?

I've always worn the clear for OWS also, but i have a pair of the all black mirrored ones in case I'll be swimming into the sun.

"Sweep the leg...Do you have a problem with that?" - John Kreese
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excellent goggle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 love them too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've gone through probably 10+ pairs of them, been using them since they came out around the 08 Olympics to commemorate the "bird nest" on the stadium. I've gone through most of the colors too, but I usually prefer something with a little tint. Some swimmer swimmers will say they look a little big and clunky, but they're nowhere as bad as goggles actually marketed for OWS

IG: idking90
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love em. Another similar goggle is the Aquasphere Kaiman.
Quote Reply