Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official power2max support thread [hippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should contact Power2max directly. They don't monitor this thread any more.
Quote Reply
Re: Official power2max support thread [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, it came up on Google. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Official power2max support thread [hippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hippy wrote:
I've got a Type-S power2max that I've been happily using for years. Recently handed it down to my partner to use and it was working for her until the battery went flat.
Installed a new battery and the light flashed green like normal but it won't pair with any of my 3 Garmins nor will it pair with her Wahoo. It's like the transmitter has failed or something.
Is there anything else I can do, any other diagnostics, that might reveal the issue? The cranks were only fitted a month or so ago so I don't really want to pull them off the bike and send them in (especially as it's definitely out of warranty). Any suggestions appreciated. Cheers, hip

Did you happen to find a fix for this?
Quote Reply
Re: Official power2max support thread [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently had a problem with my power2max that had been perfect for over a year and randomly was bugging out. They recommended putting the battery in backwards for 30 seconds then putting it back in right. For some reason that cleared up all my issues. Might be worth a shot.

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Quote Reply

Prev Next