Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo Customer Service Experience
Quote | Reply
I can say I have never gone out of my way to publicly mention some customer service, but I thought this needed it.

My son is competing at ITU World Du in Canada August 10. We are leaving Aug 6th night or 7th in the wee hours. FLO had their new order (7) happening on the 25th. Their messages/emails all said they would send the wheels out August 6th. That wasn't going to work, so I emailed them from their website. Responded right away. Chris and Jon said they would work something out. I figured with that kind of response and what I had heard and read about these guys to go ahead with them. We purchased a disc from a guy who's bike it didn't fit and nice wheel. Son loves it.

Anyway, we went ahead and ordered 60 front/90 rear. They had a notified everyone when they would have wheels available and then had a count down. They are not joking when they say the wheels sell fast. I hit everything right away and have a fast connection usually. Took 8 minutes for the screens to process. Was happy that we had gotten them.

I had selected 3-day delivery and then emailed them the next day in the late afternoon, wondering when we could be seeing them maybe. Hoping soon and remembering that awful August 6th date. Mentioned to them that we had Worlds and such again. He really needed to ride them beforehand we were thinking. They responded right away again. Basically with a yes, we remember and wheels are on the way, we'll overnight them tomorrow. They showed up that Monday, right when they said they would. My son called me from home at like 11am and said they had arrived. So, overnight and morning delivery overnight. They exceeded our expectations for sure! We get great service from our local bike shop folks, but this was totally unexpected great customer service.

If you have not considered FLO wheels, we got the 60 front, 90 rear and the disc for about the same price as getting 1 of the more expensive big brand name wheels. All set for whatever wind or calm we come across and my son can really feel the difference (from bontrager aeolus 5s, which are pretty good wheels) he says. They look really good too by the way.

We were thrilled and thought that we would pass along what happened in our experience with Chris and Jon from FLO. Thanks again guys.
Last edited by: plump: Aug 1, 13 14:54
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Customer Service Experience [plump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Like"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, their customer service is great, as are their wheels. I swear Jon replies to any email I send within 30 minutes. I have a set of 60s, a set of 30s on the way, and will be getting a disc later this year. If anybody deserves repeat business, it's them.

Thanks for posting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am also a very happy customer. Even had a wheel unrelated wrench question that no one could seem to answer and Jon replied to me with several options he had tried in the past. We exchanged a few messages, they were always trying to be helpful and more then prompt replies. I will defiantly buy from them again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is crazy to see a great product at a great price with great customer service...as sad as that is to say...it just doesn't exist anymore.

Keep it up Flo, you rock!
Last edited by: badgertri: Aug 1, 13 17:48
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Customer Service Experience [badgertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flo Bros are amazing! Riding my 60/90 set from Pre-order 1 with no issues and my 30 set is on the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I'd almost made up my mind to give up on Flo's and start shopping for something else. I had miserable luck trying to get through on both Pre-order 6 and 7 - came up empty handed both times. But after all the good things I've heard about these guys I guess I'm going to wait and try again on Pre-order 8, even if it means I won't have the wheels for my next race in mid-September. Their wheels seem to be one of the real bargains out there and their commitment to customer service and satisfaction just makes it even harder to justify going elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just got back from walking the dog to find a gift from the UPS guy - my Flo 30s have arrived. Guess that's a benny of being two states over from NV. Great looking wheels. Rim tape was already installed, which is nice.

I have some Panaracer R'Air tubes on order to go with the GP 4000S' I'm installing on them, but they're not arriving until Monday. Think I'll just throw some regular butyl tubes in there and take them for a spin this weekend...
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Customer Service Experience [TTV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lost my precious Flo 60 front off car top wheel fork last summer...on the NYS Thruway on a Fri. night in July! Flo Bros. found a way to get me a replacement quickly. Less than 2 wks. Because of customer service, I bought a sweet set of 30's pre order 7. Highly recommended.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Customer Service Experience [robogeltron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I missed the last preorder and Ill be on the next preorder.. cant wait to hold myself on those flow discs!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought my Flos in the very first pre-order last year. They carried me thru IMWI weeks later and the will get a trip to Whistler shortly. Very happy with them. Itching for a disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys! This means a lot. We do our best.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply