We are delighted to announce that GoldenCheetah v3.0 has been released today.
V3 introduces a lot of new features, and has been under development for over 2 years. Some of the highlights include;
- Support for lots more metrics including W/KG, VAM, Gradient, TSS, NP, IF and many others
- Support for web services from Strava, TrainingPeaks, RideWithGPS, Withings, Zeo, CalDAV
- Support for Osync, SRM PC7, Joule and Joule GPS bike computers
- Support for LR balance, Headwind, Temperature and Slope data series
- Native ANT+ support for realtime training plus Video, StreetView, SpinScan and others
- Some new charts 2d, HrPw, Bing Maps and most charts extended with lots of new options
- Orthogonal charting of metrics and data series and annotate with events
- Advanced search and data filtering globally or for a specific chart
The UI/UX has been completely overhauled and we even wrote some documentation.
You can download binaries for Windows or Mac here: http://www.goldencheetah.org/download.html whilst Debian packages are posted and will be available via apt-get shortly.
There are lots of folks to thank but the standout contributors are Damien Grauser, Gareth Coco and Ale Martinez. See the release notes for a full list of credits and contributors.
Work on v3.1 starts today!