Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum:
Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend

 

   


Turd Ferguson

Jan 17, 13 14:24

Post #1 of 14 (1128 views)
Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend Quote | Reply

http://my.chicagotribune.com/...rticle/p2p-74060775/

Lets think about this.

1. Perfect timing to distract from the Oprah interview
2. LA is very firmiliar with twitter. where apparently this relationship started
3. Nobody will deny that LA is a cunning, sly individual
4. LA spends quite a bit of time in Hawaii (where Te'o was born)
5. His girlfriend "died" of leukemia. A form of cancer. Hopefully I don't need to explain this connection

I think I'm onto something here.

_________________________________________________
When all is said and done. More is usually said than done
Ba Ba Booey



(This post was edited by Turd Ferguson on Jan 17, 13 14:28)


vtlars

Jan 17, 13 14:53

Post #2 of 14 (1081 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

stupid


gienopes

Jan 17, 13 14:58

Post #3 of 14 (1069 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

funny


vmac

Jan 17, 13 15:27

Post #4 of 14 (1029 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Funny


TriTrev

Jan 17, 13 15:35

Post #5 of 14 (1008 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Funny....... when you read into the background of this whole "hoax" story.......this is about as plausible as Manti Te'o's explanation........and that strange sound you hear is the moaning is his NFL agent as the $$$ disappear

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
If you run long enough....something is bound to happen


tribroMA

Jan 17, 13 15:45

Post #6 of 14 (979 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Yes Funny

Maybe Te'o will have an interview with someone who knows something about sports..... Oprah?


M Ernst

Jan 17, 13 15:53

Post #7 of 14 (963 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I laughed. Good one.


pick6

Jan 17, 13 15:54

Post #8 of 14 (957 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Turd Ferguson wrote:
http://my.chicagotribune.com/...rticle/p2p-74060775/

Lets think about this.

1. Perfect timing to distract from the Oprah interview
2. LA is very firmiliar with twitter. where apparently this relationship started
3. Nobody will deny that LA is a cunning, sly individual
4. LA spends quite a bit of time in Hawaii (where Te'o was born)
5. His girlfriend "died" of leukemia. A form of cancer. Hopefully I don't need to explain this connection

I think I'm onto something here.

I tweeted this about 10 hours ago under the hashtag #otherlancearmstrongconfessions.


Turd Ferguson

Jan 17, 13 15:58

Post #9 of 14 (951 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [pick6] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

pick6 wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:
http://my.chicagotribune.com/...rticle/p2p-74060775/

Lets think about this.

1. Perfect timing to distract from the Oprah interview
2. LA is very firmiliar with twitter. where apparently this relationship started
3. Nobody will deny that LA is a cunning, sly individual
4. LA spends quite a bit of time in Hawaii (where Te'o was born)
5. His girlfriend "died" of leukemia. A form of cancer. Hopefully I don't need to explain this connection

I think I'm onto something here.


I tweeted this about 10 hours ago under the hashtag #otherlancearmstrongconfessions.

Great minds think alike

_________________________________________________
When all is said and done. More is usually said than done
Ba Ba Booey



pick6

Jan 17, 13 16:29

Post #10 of 14 (911 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Turd Ferguson wrote:
pick6 wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:
http://my.chicagotribune.com/...rticle/p2p-74060775/

Lets think about this.

1. Perfect timing to distract from the Oprah interview
2. LA is very firmiliar with twitter. where apparently this relationship started
3. Nobody will deny that LA is a cunning, sly individual
4. LA spends quite a bit of time in Hawaii (where Te'o was born)
5. His girlfriend "died" of leukemia. A form of cancer. Hopefully I don't need to explain this connection

I think I'm onto something here.


I tweeted this about 10 hours ago under the hashtag #otherlancearmstrongconfessions.


Indeed!

Great minds think alike


johnnybefit

Jan 17, 13 17:18

Post #11 of 14 (860 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [Turd Ferguson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead boyfriend

There i fixed it - this is how this is gonna turn out.


mcdoublee

Jan 17, 13 17:28

Post #12 of 14 (836 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [johnnybefit] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

After watching that Alabama game, I'm not sure that Manti Te'o exists.


L8apex

Jan 17, 13 23:00

Post #13 of 14 (717 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [mcdoublee] (Deleted by L8apex) [In reply to]

 


jwood064

Jan 18, 13 17:40

Post #14 of 14 (588 views)
Re: Lance Armstrong IS Manti Te'o's non existent dead girlfriend [mcdoublee] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Funny

   
 
 
 



100 Runs in 100 Days
Are you planning to take part in the 100/100 run challenge?
Yes
No
Jeebus that's a shipload of running