Here are the results of my very unscientific test:
1) My television's volume can be adjusted from 0 to 60.
2) Normal "sitting in a chair" volume is about 15.
3) Riding my spin bike requires the volume to be set at about 20.
4) Riding my Computrainer requires the volume to be set between 35 & 40.
5) Riding the Lemond Revolution (53 x 15 @ 80 rpms) requires the volume to be set at 55 to max.
Overall, the feel of the Revolution is way better than any other trainer I've owned, but there are plenty of discussions about that already. I posted this just to share how "loud" it is versus the other options in the same environment.