May 11, 08 12:42
Post #1 of 8
For Sale: Zipp Flashpoint FP60 Wheelset. Brand New. Never Ridden. They came with my Cannondale Slice 1, and I already had a set of wheels with a Powertap so I'm selling these to offset the cost of the bike.
FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN
Quote | Reply
FP60: TRUE AERODYNAMIC VALUE
Road race, Tri and TT speed for the rest of us
Oh sure, you could raid the kids' college savings fund or cash in the 401K to get yourself race wheels that drop jaws and elicit gasps of horror on the start line. Or you could put on Flash-Point 60s, and let your legs do the talking. The deep 60 mm rim ruthlessly controls the airflow during road races and time trials so you can power the break, catch your minute man or head into the run with a nice lead on your age group nemesis. And at just 1836 grams for the set, they'll climb all but the steepest grades with mountain goat prowess. The only thing they won't do? Put you into bankruptcy proceedings.
The high points:
- Structural woven carbon rim ensures strength and durability
- Vibration damping comfort
- Aluminum braking surface provides strong, smooth stopping
- Carbon performance, clincher convenience
- Same toroidal aerodynamic rim shape used by the world's most aerodynamic wheels
- SAPIM spokes with alloy nipples 18F/20R New for '08!
- Anodized hubs with quick-release levers, compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo New for '08!
- Japanese bearings
- Hand-built in Speedway, Indiana USA
Wheel FP60 Front FP60 Rear
Max Width 22mm 22mm
Depth 60mm 60mm
Weight 828g 922g
ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) 525.5mm
Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo Compatibility
Max. Brake Track Width Variation - .005"
Recommended Max. Rider Weight - 225 lbs
My Blog | Twitter
(This post was edited by Supersquid on May 11, 08 12:45)