Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FT only Dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11)
Quote | Reply
Pending to msuguy512.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: SM937: Aug 11, 11 19:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Pics soon

Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SM937,

Is it a Shimano hub? Also, can you send some pictures with more detail (e.g., blemishes, etc). Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [kmjoseph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kmjoseph wrote:
SM937,

Is it a Shimano hub? Also, can you send some pictures with more detail (e.g., blemishes, etc). Thanks.

Shimano hub. Working on pictures.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Couple interested in buying and one possible trade in the works. still open to working deals.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by trifil [ In reply to ]
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trifil wrote:
I am interested, but we would need to negotiate on the price.

For right now my price is pretty firm since I have people in line to buy/trade. I am open to hearing offers tho.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New pictures are up.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I don't suppose you would consider shipping to Ireland. Just thought id ask,

Many Thanks
Paul
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [p777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
p777 wrote:
Hi,

I don't suppose you would consider shipping to Ireland. Just thought id ask,

Many Thanks
Paul

I'm usually against overseas shipping because the expense and lack of insurance that comes with international shipping. If buyer paid shipping and is ok with the idea of a uninsured package and assumes all risk, I would consider it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Many thanks, yes i think i might be willing to take a chance.I don't suppose you could find out how much shipping would be. Also would can i pay you via PayPal ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pic) [p777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before trade/ sale.

Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It the disc available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [jackie chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackie chan wrote:
It the disc available?
Yes it is. I decided against shipping out of US.

Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ready/willing to wheel and deal?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [jackie chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackie chan wrote:
Ready/willing to wheel and deal?

Always. PM a offer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about me ?
If you don't want to sell to me, just tell me, so I can buy something else.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [kimaswan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're not the only one, he won't take my money either.

Ride Scoozy Electric Bicycles
http://www.RideScoozy.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [msuguy512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just seems like he wants to post in the classifieds, but not sell. He indicates he has had offers for the full price, but the disc is still available. He should change the signature at the bottom of his posts....pure stupidity!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well for people that offer 500 like its a good offer, its not for sale. Im keeping it until chicago tri at the end of this month unless i trade msuguy for his sram's. Also, since you dont read, it clearly says it was changed to trade only. As for my signature, it will stay. Good luck with your search champ.

Last edited by: SM937: Aug 8, 11 11:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT dimpled 2007 ZIPP 900 disc w/ like new continental gatorskin tire (new pics 7-14-11) [msuguy512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheel pending trade to msuguy512.

Quote Reply