Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Still for sale:IMFL Finishers apparel. I went crazy and bought too much!
Quote | Reply
I got caught up in the moment and bought way too much stuff from the NAS shop upon finishing my first IM.
I've got three items to get rid of, all brand new.

Item #1 Sugoi RS Jacket Unisex size M. Three back pockets - paid $170.00 - Make me an offer [/img]

[/img] [/img]

Item #2 Zorrell Mid weight Weatherproof Jacket size M (runs big)- Paid $179.00 - Make me an offer
[/img][/img][/img][/img]

Item #3 Zorrell lightweight training top Size S (runs big) - Paid $69.99 - Make me an offer
[/img][/img][/img]
Last edited by: SinkCrashBonk: Dec 17, 08 14:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: IMFL Finishers apparel. I went crazy and bought too much! [SinkCrashBonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: IMFL Finishers apparel. I went crazy and bought too much! [SinkCrashBonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last bump....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if I feel how other people feel about buying a finisher item that they did not do the race. Might have some more luck on Ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
does the sugoi jacket have "2008" on it anywhere? also, is that a snug MED, or a roomier MED? pockets in back? how thick is it? sorry for all the ?'s but i'm not familiar with the sugoi line.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS: IMFL Finishers apparel. I went crazy and bought too much! [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael,
I would say the jacket is a medium "Medium". Not too tight, not too loose.
Not sure if that helps or not.
See info from the Sugoi website....Medium is a 39" chest.
http://sugoi.com/fit
http://sugoi.com/.../86966/SUG73602U.231
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you decreasing the prices you state? If so I might be interested

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------
Take the road less traveled.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might have better luck if you took the 'sold' off each item.

I am betting more than a couple people thought all items were sold.

Also if you put the prices on the items.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: IMFL Finishers apparel. I went crazy and bought too much! [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doh! Change has been made.
Quote Reply