Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar + Zipp Carbon Extensions + Profile Designs Carbon Extensions
Quote | Reply
I have for sale a TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar. I will also include the BTA mount. The only thing things that are missing are the 5mm and 10mm spacers (Can be purchased from tririg). Also, after I took the base bar off of my bike I noticed that on the back part that mounts to the stem the carbon has been compressed. I am not sure whether or not it is a hairline crack or it's just the clear or if it's cracked all the way through(Picture 3). If you purchase it, please note the condition that it is in. For this reason, I am selling the base bar for a much cheaper price than what I have seen offered.

$110 Shipped/Paypalled

I also have some ZIPP Carbon Race Extensions. These extensions have been cut about 30mm, so the total length is now around 325-330mm.

SOLD

Lastly, I have some uncut profile designs T1+ Viper Carbon extensions. These were given to me, but I've never used them. Have the usual scratches from mounting, but still in great condition.

$40 Shipped/paypalled

PM is the fastest way to reach me.
Last edited by: DY3VERSITY: Feb 15, 16 20:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar + Zipp Carbon Extensions + Profile Designs Carbon Extensions [DY3VERSITY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar + Zipp Carbon Extensions + Profile Designs Carbon Extensions [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar + Zipp Carbon Extensions + Profile Designs Carbon Extensions [DY3VERSITY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZIPP extensions sold. Feel free to make offers on the tririg alpha or the pd extensions
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's cracked...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped on the alpha bars. If you are good at carbon repair, get a fast set of bars for super cheap! Zipp extensions sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell the alpha bar??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold?
I have send you a PM regarding the Alpha bar, as I'm interested in buying

Follow me on Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/sobyschwartz/]
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Alpha Classic Base Bar + Zipp Carbon Extensions + Profile Designs Carbon Extensions [sobyschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giving it one last shot :-)

Is the aerobar sold, if not I want it ;-)

Follow me on Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/sobyschwartz/]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Carbon Profile T1s still available?
Quote Reply