Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Defy Advanced 1 Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra sz LARGE
Quote | Reply
Hola - I am selling my Giant Defy Advanced 1 road bike. This is the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden.

This is my official test bike I use at the office to test new products. It has 750 trainer miles on it and less than 500 outside miles on it.

You can find the full specs at http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/defy.advanced.1/14805/66179/

The Giant wheels and the 175mm crankset were never used and are brand new. I took them off when I bought the bike and used different wheels and crankset. This is essentially a like new bike.

Here are the specs:
2014 Giant Defy Advanced 1
Size Large (55.5 cm)
Black Matte (looks killer)
Full Ultegra 11 speed with 175mm cranks
Fizik Atlante Saddle
Ridesense built-in ANT+ speed and cadence sensor plus Wahoo Bluetooth 4.0 RPM cadence sensor.
*Upgrade* 3T Ergonova LTD Stealth Carbon Drop Bars in 42mm width. These are 180 grams of pure awesomeness and list for over $300.
http://www.3tcycling.com/...rgonova-ltd-stealth/

The pics have my custom HED Belgiums with DT Swiss 240s hubs from Wheelbuilder. They are NOT included in the price (but you can make a separate offer). They have less than 500 miles on them.

Pics of the bike can be found here. You can see that the wheels/tires were never used (by the rubber nubs). The original Giant alloy drop bars are also included in the price. The multiple Wahoo/Garmin products on handlebars are not included in the price.

The only blemish is slight rubbing on the seatpost from multiple adjustments. It is fully obvious in pictures.

This bike was $3100 new. Asking $1900 OBO... includes shipping to lower 48.

PM me for more pictures and or questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by: mike@wahoo: Feb 21, 16 11:15
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Defy Advanced 1 Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra 58cm [mike@wahoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Monday morning crowd. This is a great bike and the ultimate training tool. Send offers!

Bump for mid week. Make me an offer for great road bike that is virtually new.

You are listing it as 58cm.
Giant normally specifies in letter sizes.
To clarify: Is it size L or XL?

mike@wahoo wrote:
Hola - I am selling my Giant Defy Advanced 1 road bike. This is the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden.

This is my official test bike I use at the office to test new products. It has 750 trainer miles on it and less than 500 outside miles on it.

You can find the full specs at http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/defy.advanced.1/14805/66179/

The Giant wheels and the 175mm crankset were never used and are brand new. I took them off when I bought the bike and used different wheels and crankset. This is essentially a like new bike.

Here are the specs:
2014 Giant Defy Advanced 1
Size 58cm
Black Matte (looks killer)
Full Ultegra 11 speed with 175mm cranks
Fizik Atlante Saddle
Ridesense built-in ANT+ speed and cadence sensor plus Wahoo Bluetooth 4.0 RPM cadence sensor.
*Upgrade* 3T Ergonova LTD Stealth Carbon Drop Bars in 42mm width. These are 180 grams of pure awesomeness and list for over $300.
http://www.3tcycling.com/...rgonova-ltd-stealth/

The pics have my custom HED Belgiums with DT Swiss 240s hubs from Wheelbuilder. They are NOT included in the price (but you can make a separate offer). They have less than 500 miles on them.

Pics of the bike can be found here. You can see that the wheels/tires were never used (by the rubber nubs). The original Giant alloy drop bars are also included in the price. The multiple Wahoo/Garmin products on handlebars are not included in the price.

The only blemish is slight rubbing on the seatpost from multiple adjustments. It is fully obvious in pictures.

This bike was $3100 new. Asking $1900 OBO... includes shipping to lower 48.

PM me for more pictures and or questions.

Thanks,
Mike
Last edited by: bozo3000: Feb 19, 16 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Defy Advanced 1 Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra 58cm [bozo3000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great question. It is a size L. This means 55.5cm according to geometry chart on link. I will change title.

I'll give some insight here. Large with 55.5cm is because it's Giants compact geometry. I typically ride a 58cm frame in all manufacturers but my Giant TCR Advanced SL is a large/ 55.5cm. So the large giant defy would be more similar to a 58.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Defy Advanced 1 Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra 58cm [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree completely with this post. I ride a 58cm Scott tri bike and a size Large Mountain bike. The size Large Giant fits me perfectly and rides as if its a 58cm.

Please make offers - need to get rid of this!

adktriguy46 wrote:
I'll give some insight here. Large with 55.5cm is because it's Giants compact geometry. I typically ride a 58cm frame in all manufacturers but my Giant TCR Advanced SL is a large/ 55.5cm. So the large giant defy would be more similar to a 58.

Bump for price drop $1800.

Bump for price drop to $1750