Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!

Selling my ENVE 6.7 Smart SES carbon clincher wheelset with PowerTap G3 rear hub. 2 seasons on them and still solid, straight and true. 11 speed shimano/sram hub and 10 speed with spacer. Includes skewers and rim tape. Bombproof and lightweight. Have the PowerTap P1 pedals now so these are for sale. Black decals as shown below. Happy to answer any questions. I'll cover shipping in the 48 states. Will figure out additional costs if you are in Hawaii or Canada.

SOLD!!!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Dec 10, 15 7:10
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 rear hub [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can also include the Wheelbuilder wheel cover for another $50.

Quote | Reply
As always, I will consider reasonable offers.

Quote | Reply
CYBER MONDAY!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!! I JUST MIGHT TAKE IT!!! (OR NOT)

Quote | Reply
Asking price dropped to what I offered to someone else interested. Someone grab these frickin GREAT wheels with power!

Quote | Reply
can u send me a closed up pics on the wheelsets ?\
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY! Make an Offer!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover [Rampador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Jayhox: Dec 14, 15 7:51
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY! Make an Offer!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take it for $1k
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY! Make an Offer!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover [Rampador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rampador wrote:
i'll take it for $1k

Obviously not going that low. But if you can get in the range of my lowered asking price above we might be able to work a deal.

Quote | Reply
Still available

Quote | Reply
$1300?
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY! Make an Offer!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover [nrfosnaugh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nrfosnaugh wrote:
$1300?

Can't go that low. Sorry. These are worth the asking price without the PowerTap hub. Basically getting power for free.

Quote | Reply
This is crazy.

Here's a bump.

Keep em til the spring when people have more cash and are more reasonable.
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY! Make an Offer!!! ENVE 6.7 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset w/ Powertap G3 Rear Hub and Wheel Cover [Max Daddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helluva deal on these. Wish i had the cash
Quote Reply