All prices include shipping, add 3% for paypal
For sale is a full 10 speed group set minus a crank
Group includes
front and rear derailleur
3rd gen shifters
brake calipers
cassette
chain
Groupset is in great condition but it's time for me to make the jump to 11 speed. $250 shipped

Next is a new set of 130bcd 52/39 doval chainrings. This is a great chance to try oval chainrings for cheap. $65 sold

Mavic Fury mtb shoes size 46 brand new. Comes with 2 sets of toe spikes and carrying bag. $200

Last edited by: rockclimberalex: Dec 29, 15 13:29
Quote Reply
Re: Sram rival group set, Oval Chainrings, Mavic fury [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Sram rival group set, Oval Chainrings, Mavic fury [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you sell just shifters and derailuers?
Quote Reply
Re: Sram rival group set, Oval Chainrings, Mavic fury [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sure shoot me a offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop on rival set
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ARE THE CHAINRINGS STILL FOR SALE? IF SO HOW MUCH YOU LOOKING TO GET FOR THEM?
Quote Reply
Re: Sram rival group set, Oval Chainrings, Mavic fury [Brugeruge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
65 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you be willing to break up the shifters? I need just the right one.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram rival group set, Oval Chainrings, Mavic fury [o2dazone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to keep the shifters as a set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chainrings sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent about shifters and rear derailleur.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop
Quote Reply