Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [okieairforceguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you ever think dude maybe you jumped the gun and fricking let your OCD overwhelm youand start with the internet calling him a scam posts.
i could understand a few weeks, or more than 2 weeks, but 5 days and you're calling him out as a scam? i buy stuff on ebay, sometimes it ships next day, sometimes 5 days. sometimes i get tracking sometimes i dont. but 5 days and you post something calling him out as a scam. you get the stuff, you owe the guy an apology.
Quote Reply
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't speak for okieairforceguy but can speak to my purchase . . . . and the delay(s)
the 'gentleman' said he had UPS'ed the goods, then oops it was USPS, then lost the tracking #, then (with the goods I paid for Oct 29) and only after being called out on-line, did the label get printed on Nov. 19 & goods shipped on Nov 20.
AND Sir, I was very 'gentle' in asking what the problem was . . . again Sir COMMUNICATIONS is the answer, life happens some times we all know that, after all if you had just sent $210 to a complete stranger, is a quick e-mail to the buyer is not an unreasonable request ? ?
A fair comment ?
Quote Reply
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [PGS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Three weeks to ship an item you paid for.....you don't owe him any apology or retraction IMHO....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
9000 FD and RD-
1Z9X148F0395904664

iPad Mini
1Z9X148F0395307050
Quote Reply
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
It shows delivery for this Friday 27 Nov

~ Atkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You do understand you just gave the entire internet the tracking numbers and by proxy the ability to alter delivery addresses or instructions?

Take that crap down.
Quote Reply
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [xgep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This isn't true.
Quote Reply
Re: SCAM ALERT - User triguy12 - forum help. [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
**ITEM ARRIVED ** thanks for clearing it up...despite some lack of communication early was helpful after this post.
Item in good shape and as advertised. My sincerest apologies to Mr. Triguy12, but with no communication early and another buyer having same problems on different post, I thought I had been taken.
Sorry and thanks again for clearing it up.

~ Atkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So as promised . . .
Re. the iPad mini 2 . . . bought and paid for Oct 29/15 . . . Received Dec. 1/15 . . . one month later. . . . (though to be fair transit via UPS was a little over a week) . . .
and only after . . . well you can read the rest of the posts . . .

No power cord/charger . . . but that's OK it wasn't listed . . . though ya would have thought . . .
Shipping . . . . and I quote: "packed it in a granola box with just a little paper around it so thank goodness for the bomb shelter case"

Would I trust or buy again from TriGuy12 aka AndyJones . . . . probably not . . . .
Will leave it up to other S/T'ers to make their own decisions . . .
Quote Reply

Prev Next