Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2015 Dimond frameset w/Carrat Case [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In a strange twist, all of the components are sold and only the frameset remains.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be striping the components off the frame tomorrow. I can get it boxed and ready for shipping on Thursday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop. If it doesn't move at that number I'm hanging on to it for 2017.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was informed that I need room before my custom steel road frame gets here. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond frameset w/Carrat Case; Fizik/Rapha; Toupe Pro; Avid Shorty Ultimate; and lots more [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of stuff added to the first post with more to come as I clean out the workshop from all the winter projects.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond frameset w/Carrat Case; Fizik/Rapha; 5800 & 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Removed sold items from the first post and added Ultegra 6800 crank arms. I am looking for Enve 42cm compact bars and 11sp tubular wheelsets for cyclocross.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc brake carbon cyclocross bike; 2015 Dimond frameset w/Carrat Case; Fizik/Rapha; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added the disc brake CX bike to the first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc brake carbon cyclocross bike; 2015 Dimond w/Carrat Case; Fizik/Rapha; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The buyer of the components back out. Thankfully I never stripped them from the frame. Complete bike minus wheelset is back up with a new lower price.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc brake cyclocross; 2015 Dimond; Fizik/Rapha; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Removed sold items and posted pics in the first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc brake cyclocross; 2015 Dimond; Fizik/Rapha; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drops.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Disc brake cyclocross bike; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sale pending on the Dimond and price lowered on the CX bike.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Disc brake cyclocross bike; Stryd power meter; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Add Stryd power meter.
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 53/39 chainrings; Disc brake cyclocross bike; Stryd power meter; Ultegra 6800 Crank arms [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added DA9000 chainrings
Quote Reply
Re: Clean off my workbench!!; Disc brake cyclocross bike; Stryd power meter; [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A LOT of stuff added to the first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Enduro Ceramic BB; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Removed sold items from the first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Enduro Ceramic BB; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Enduro TorqTite BB and tools assuming that the BB is for BBRight, which is not apparent from your ad. Can you clarify please? Many thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Enduro Ceramic BB; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To make it work in a BBright frame, you would need the extended sleeve. It's available here for $12. http://enduroforkseals.com/id458.html
Quote Reply
Re: Speedvagen CX; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Speedvagen CX; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ugh, that SV is awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: Speedvagen CX; SRAM Crank Arms; Disc brake cyclocross bike [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. It rides better than it looks too.
Quote Reply
Re: FINAL PRICE DROP - Speedvagen CX [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Local sale pending on the disc bike.
Quote Reply
Re: FINAL PRICE DROP - Speedvagen CX [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Speedvagen is still for sale
Quote Reply

Prev Next