Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover
Quote | Reply
40% off sale on T1 Black Pearl Pullover and Bibjohn with free delivery within the USA.

This is the 2-piece wetsuit that has such a strong following among Slowtwitchers because it fits so many people so comfortably. I don't know how long this sale is good for, but it should be good for at least a couple of days.

Code to get this discount is STT1BP

If you are not sure about your size, send the following info to emilio@desotosport.com:

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
CHEST (measured as the largest part of circumference at right over the pectorals)
WAIST (circumference measured at the belly-button line)
HIPS (circumference measured at the widest point, not just at your hips. typically this will measure just a few inches below your hips bones and around the largest part of the glutes)
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 9, 15 12:59
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
40% off sale on T1 Black Pearl Pullover and Bibjohn with free delivery within the USA.

This is the 2-piece wetsuit that has such a strong following among Slowtwitchers because it fits so many people so comfortably. I don't know how long this sale is good for, but it should be good for at least a couple of days.

Code to get this discount is STT1BP

If you are not sure about your size, send the following info to emilio@desotosport.com:

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
CHEST (measured as the largest part of circumference at right over the pectorals)
WAIST (circumference measured at the belly-button line)
HIPS (circumference measured at the widest point, not just at your hips. typically this will measure just a few inches below your hips bones and around the largest part of the glutes)

Awesome deal!! I even got sucked into buying one of the Expresso suits. It will be perfect for the Triple T!!
Thanks Dan and Emilio.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I grabbed a set the other week. Their customer service helped me with sizing and the pair fits great...I just need to find some open water to swim in. This really is a great deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just an update to inform the forum that this code is now valid through midnight San Diego time this coming sunday November 15, 2015.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Myself and a friend purchased these this past week with the code. Emilio and the folks at Desoto were super helpful with sizing questions. We both took them for a test swim last night and saw roughly a 3 to 4 minute improvement in our 1000 meter swim. Super warm and allowed great movement in the arms! Thanks for giving a discount to folks here on ST!
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [estubbart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your kind words and we are happy, though not surprised, at your results!

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also got in on the ST discount. Got an email asking for all my measurements to make sure I ordered the right suit, simple things
like this show the dedication of a company. This will be my first wetsuit, just have to learn how to swim now.
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [dualsport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'll bring back this code for a day or two Emilio? Have 2 more friends that saw our new setup and want their own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also want to add how helpful Emilio was with sizing and responsiveness to my questions about the wetsuit. Emilio and I exchanged several emails last weekend (November 14-15) regarding the wetsuit. The amount of detail Emilio put into his response, which was time consuming, was noteworthy and impressive. The fact the CEO spent that time, on a weekend, responding to just another guy, tells a lot about his character, passion, and sincerity. As I told him in my email response, I was going to purchase the wetsuit, not only because of the quality, but more so due to the way Emilio treated some guy he has never met. You cannot beat Emilio's customer service and as a way to show my appreciation and respect, I will continue supporting him and his business.
Last edited by: mglash: Nov 20, 15 21:16
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [estubbart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Code extended until 4:00 pm San Diego time Monday November 23.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there going to be another code anytime this winter?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 40% off sale T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn/Pullover [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for writing. The code was connected to a sale we had last fall on the remaining stock of last years T1 Black Pearl Wetsuits. We sold them all before the code expired. If you are interested in a T1 Black Pearl, send me an email (emilio@desotosport.com) along with your slowtwitch name, and I will work directly with you to get a nice discount.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Emilio,

I'm also interested, will drop you an email today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
appreicate it.
Quote Reply