Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Sidi T-2 Size 41.5, etc
Quote | Reply
Lots of stuff up for sale! With 16 month old twins, triathlon is going to have to take a back seat for a good long while, because I don't have time to train like I would want to pursue the endeavor! Here is what all I am looking to part company with:

51cm Cervelo P2 Dura Ace - $1500 plus shipping ~$100
RD/FD - Dura Ace
Shifters - 10 speed Dura Ace bar end shifters
Ultegra 11-25 cassette
FSA Gossamer Compact Crankset 50/34
Cervelo Brakes
Vision cockpit with 70 mm stem, ski bend aero bars
Wheelset - Shimano R500 - I never used these wheels, (REYNOLDS WHEELS PICTURED NOT INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE)
Adamo Road Saddle
X-lab Sonic Airwing included, but not the cages shown in the picture
Zipp cage on the downtube will be included
can also include Cateye Strada double wireless speed/cadence computer with K-edge aero bar mount for another $50

Sidi T-2 Tri shoes - Size 41.5 - $100
These are still in really good shape, but they are used. Carbon sole and very good shoe. I will include a brand new set of Look Keo Grip grey cleats (4.5 degree float) with the shoes at this price.

FSA Gossamer 170mm 110BCD Compact crank set w/ MegaExo Bottom Bracket - $40 plus shipping ~$15
This crank set is still in great cosmetic shape but it needs a new outer chain ring as this one is worn out. I would keep it and convert it to a cyclocross set up but recently switched to a SRAM 53/39 crank set with a GXP bottom bracket and 130 BCD. No need to have a backup.

Last edited by: Kenobi: Oct 14, 15 10:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Wetsuit, Rudy Project Wingspan, etc [Kenobi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Wetsuit, Rudy Project Wingspan, etc [Kenobi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a note, you can get shipping for your bike a lot cheaper than that at

http://www.shipbikes.com/

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Wetsuit, Rudy Project Wingspan, etc [hebert.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - I was just putting a number out there of estimated cost but will charge whatever is the cheapest/safest way to ship the bike and charge just actual cost. Would likely use them as they are much cheaper than shipping it myself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall are you and where is this item located?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Wetsuit, Rudy Project Wingspan, etc [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'7 with pretty short legs. Have about a 28" inseam. Item is located in Charleston, SC. Just a note I am one of the fortunate ones in Charleston as I experienced no flooding where I live. It was in other parts of the city and also in other parts of the state. I will ship via the cheapest safest method and only charge cost of shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend Bump!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday bumpday!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Humpday bumpday? Don't be slow and pay mo! Who wants to go fast for less? Price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Sidi T-2 Size 41.5, etc [Kenobi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in your bike. please email me at tnburban at yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Sidi T-2 Size 41.5, etc [tnburban] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpity Bump Bump...who wants to go fast and still have some cash left over???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the cervelo sold? Where do you live?

tammyclifka@sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51 CM CERVELO P2, Sidi T-2 Size 41.5, etc [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's get Monday off to a bumpy start!!!
Quote Reply