Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants.
Quote | Reply
See it first here bitches.

https://vid.me/...rman-dawn-of-justice

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So which 'version' of Superman and Batman will they use. In the original characters, Batman is just a man with no special powers who uses his detective skills, technology, wealth, martial arts skills and intelligence to fight crime. Superman could bound, run really fast, lift a car over his head and not be hurt by anything short of an artillery shell exploding close-range.

'New' Superman can fly, is bulletproof, virtually indestructible - including being able to survive a nuclear blast, flying into the sun, and flying in space without air - is super fast, has x-ray and laser beam vision, and is only affected by green Kryptonite... How's Batman gonna beat 'dat?
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [snoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With Green kryptonite...

Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [snoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With cold, implacable rage.
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A green kryptonite suit, bullets and girlfriend.
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:

Pfft... we've all got that already and I doubt we could beat Superman...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
wimsey wrote:

You need to go and read a bunch of graphic novels about this. Batman is more than capable of damaging Superman. Read "the dark knight returns" or "kingdom come" among others. Also, it is well known that Batman has a stage of Kryptonite in case Superman goes postal.

Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [Maui_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maui_ wrote:
snoots wrote:
wimsey wrote:

You need to go and read a bunch of graphic novels about this. Batman is more than capable of damaging Superman. Read "the dark knight returns" or "kingdom come" among others. Also, it is well known that Batman has a stage of Kryptonite in case Superman goes postal.

Ah, see, that's what I mean... I'm guessing they'll use the "full power" version of both... should make for an interesting showdown...

Where did he get the Kryptonite?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If memory serves, he stole it from Lex Luthor... (or something)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
Maui_ wrote:
snoots wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Ah, see, that's what I mean... I'm guessing they'll use the "full power" version of both... should make for an interesting showdown...

Superman gave it to him. As a safeguard against himself.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:

Etsy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
snoots wrote:
Maui_ wrote:
snoots wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I never know if you're serious or not... I used the Google, and it turns out there are two versions of how Batman got it; one is, indeed that Superman gave it to him... Damn it, now I'm actually getting interested in this stuff. I may go read a comic book, uh I mean graphic novel...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
BLeP wrote:
snoots wrote:
Maui_ wrote:
snoots wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I never know if you're serious or not...

I like to keep everyone on their toes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
So which 'version' of Superman and Batman will they use. In the original characters, Batman is just a man with no special powers who uses his detective skills, technology, wealth, martial arts skills and intelligence to fight crime. Superman could bound, run really fast, lift a car over his head and not be hurt by anything short of an artillery shell exploding close-range.

'New' Superman can fly, is bulletproof, virtually indestructible - including being able to survive a nuclear blast, flying into the sun, and flying in space without air - is super fast, has x-ray and laser beam vision, and is only affected by green Kryptonite... How's Batman gonna beat 'dat?

You're forgetting that supermans nemesis, lex Luther, is just a smart rich dude with no super powers. Just like batman ;)

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just realized that you missed an epic opportunity to troll slowguy. You should have linked to a video closeup of a giraffe vagina. :)

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Possible dumb question: Is it common knowledge that they fought? I don't read the comics and I didn't know there would ever be such a thing as Batman vs. Superman. Not looking for spoilers (well no big ones anyway) but what caused this or more specifically did one go rouge/bad?

PS: I haven't watched the trailer yet so maybe it is addressed in it.
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
snoots wrote:

You're forgetting that supermans nemesis, lex Luther, is just a smart rich dude with no super powers. Just like batman ;)

And Batman had some 'roided-up dumb jock with a gas mask named Bane.
Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [Maui_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think Batman in any form of BatBot suit stands a chance. I see any serious fight going like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplMO7XfKwQ

Minus Batman surviving the assault. Superman's target is even wearing a robotic looking suit and cape for representation!

Quote Reply
Re: Batman vs. Superman trailer leaked online. Slowguy jizzes in his pants. [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
snoots wrote:

Hmm, true, but Lex Luthor never engages Superman in a direct fight...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
veganerd wrote:
snoots wrote:

Hmm, true, but Lex Luthor never engages Superman in a direct fight...

Sure he did. Kind of like Batman, he ought with a suit of armor and Kryptonite.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:

Likely with his acting "skills"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't forget the other flavors of kryptonite!

RedDebuted in Adventure Comics #252 (Sept. 1958). Originally just weakened Superman, but to a greater degree. Later caused bizarre behaviour and transformations.Anti-KryptoniteDebuted in Action Comics #252 (May 1959). Harmless to Kryptonians, but has the same effect as the green variety on normal humans. The power source for one version of the character Ultraman, Superman's evil counterpart.[12]X-KryptoniteDebuted in Action Comics #261 (Jan. 1960). Created by the character Supergirl in an unsuccessful attempt to find an antidote to green kryptonite. Harmless to Kryptonians, the mineral gives normal lifeforms superhuman abilities, as in the case of Supergirl's pet cat Streaky. Revised in Superman Family #203 (Oct. 1980) to have the same effect as the green variety on kryptonians.BlueDebuted in Superman #140 (Oct. 1960). An "imperfect" form of kryptonite which affects the imperfect character Bizarro in the same way the green variety of kryptonite affects Superman.WhiteDebuted in Adventure Comics #279 (Dec. 1960). Kills all plant life, from any world.Red-Green: first varietyDebuted in Action Comics #275 (April 1961). An alloy created by the villainous character Brainiac, it caused Superman to mutate, temporarily growing a third eye in the back of his head.Red-Green : second varietyDebuted in Superboy Comics #121 (June 1965). Causes Superboy to lose his powers permanently but Phantom Zone criminal Vakox unwillingly cures him, restoring his powers.GoldDebuted in Adventure Comics #299 (Aug. 1962). Kryptonite affected by atomic radiation, and capable of permanently removing a Kryptonian's ability to process yellow sunlight, which in turn nullifies all superhuman abilities.Red-Green-Blue-GoldDebuted in Superman #162 (July 1963). An imaginary story in which Superman combines the minerals to power a device to boost his intelligence. An explosion causes a mishap and the character is split into two separate beings ("Superman-Blue" and "Superman-Red"), both of whom possess enhanced intelligence.SilverDebuted in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #70 (July 1963). Revealed by Jimmy Olsen to be a hoax. In Superman/ Batman#49 (Aug. 2008), silver kryptonite was re-introduced, on this occasion shown to be authentic as it causes Kryptonians to suffer from delusions.JewelDebuted in Action Comics #310 (March 1964). Fragments of Krypton's Jewel Mountains. Amplifies the psychic powers of the criminals imprisoned in the Phantom Zone, allowing the characters to project illusions or perform mind control.Bizarro RedDebuted in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #80 (Oct. 1964). Affects humans the same manner that red Kryptonite affects Kryptonians.Red-GoldDebuted in Superman #178 (July 1965). Temporarily deprives Kryptonians of their memories.Magno-KryptoniteDebuted in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #92 (April 1966). Artificially created by the villain Mr. Nero, the mineral is magnetically attracted to all substances originally from Krypton.Red-Green-GoldDebuted in Superman #192 (Jan. 1967). An imaginary story in which the alloy permanently removes the character's abilities and memories of ever having been Superman.SlowDebuted in The Brave and the Bold #175 (June 1981). A modified variety of green Kryptonite produced by supervillanMetallo that affects humans in a manner similar to the green mineral.BlackDebuted in Supergirl #2 (vol. 5, Oct. 2005). Can split a Kryptonian into two separate entities: one good and the other evil.OrangeDebuted in Krypto the Superdog #4 (Feb. 2007). Gives super abilities to any animal that comes into contact with it for 24 hours.Kryptonite-XDebuted in The Adventures of Superman #511 (April 1994). A one-time fluke, Kryptonite-X was created when the character the Eradicator filtered a harmful barrage of kryptonite discharged by the villain Cyborg Superman at Superman. The result was actually beneficial: "supercharging" the character and restoring his ability to process solar radiation.PinkDebuted in Supergirl vol. 4 #79 (April 2003). An alternate universe story, the mineral turns Kryptonians into homosexuals.PeriwinkleDebuted in Superman Family Adventures #9 (March 2013). A non-canon story, exposure causes Kryptonians to lose all inhibitions.

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill
of hope
For a destination
Quote Reply