Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Prices lowered Ultegra 6700 wheelset, FSA SL-K Carbon Seat post and Garmin HR strap
Quote | Reply
I just upgraded my bike to 11 speed so it is time to clean out all the 10 speed stuff plus some extra stuff that was just sitting in the closet.
All prices include shipping
Ultegra 6700 wheelset-tubeless ready 10 speed $250
Garmin Heart Rate Strap $30
FSA SL-K Carbon Seat Post(Dia31.6/L350mm, 20mm setback) $30

Last edited by: spm70.3: Apr 23, 15 10:27
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, Ultegra 10speed RD/FD, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Ultegra Pedals, Carbon Seat post [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you do $70 for both derailleurs shipped (Boston, MA)?

Facebook and Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, Ultegra 10speed RD/FD, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Ultegra Pedals, Carbon Seat post [SwimGreg3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can do that.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, Ultegra 10speed RD/FD, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Ultegra Pedals, Carbon Seat post [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the SRAM 1070 11-28....do you know how many miles it has on it?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, Ultegra 10speed RD/FD, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Ultegra Pedals, Carbon Seat post [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would say about 500. It was on my trainer wheel and I only used it for about a year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take it! PM sent to work out payment and shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp clincher or Tube?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Carbon Seat post [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for sold items.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Carbon Seat post [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somebody wants some new training wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider $150 for the bontrager wheels (shipped)? PM me if interested.

Lucas

Lucas
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spm70.3 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SRAM gone or no?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra and Bontrager 10s wheelsets, 910xt, 10speed Cassettes, Carbon Seat post [franktheguard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SRAM just sold last night.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Prices lowered Ultegra 6700 wheelset, FSA SL-K Carbon Seat post and Garmin HR strap [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the seat post still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Prices lowered Ultegra 6700 wheelset, FSA SL-K Carbon Seat post and Garmin HR strap [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the 6700 wheelset?

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Prices lowered Ultegra 6700 wheelset, FSA SL-K Carbon Seat post and Garmin HR strap [hebert.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on Garmin Heart Rate Strap $30.
Quote Reply