Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by txemmons
Last edited by: txemmons: Aug 15, 15 13:36
Post deleted by txemmons [ In reply to ]
Re: WTT: My Powertap for your FLO front wheel FS: Powertap; Newton; Shimano crankset, FD, SRAM chain; Tomasso frame; Vision base bar; Bontrager Aero Pack [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im guessing the PT hub is ANT+? Any issues with it? Calibration/updates, etc?How much use?

Are you willing to ship to Toronto, Canada?

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My Powertap for your FLO front wheel FS: Powertap; Newton; Shimano crankset, FD, SRAM chain; Tomasso frame; Vision base bar; Bontrager Aero Pack [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you still selling the PT??
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale - Powertap, Newtons, components, speedfill, stems, SRAM Red, goggles, saddles, Garmin [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in 105 crankset as well as FD. Can I get pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Newton Sz 13; Shimano crankset, FD; Tomasso frame; Vision base bar; Speedfill; saddles; and more [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for sale post. New items, lower prices.

Thanks,

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: No reasonable offers refused - Newton Sz 13; Shimano FD; Tomasso frame; Vision base bar; Speedfill; saddles; and more [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final price drop and bump. I'm moving soon and would love to not have to haul this stuff around with me. No reasonable offer will be refused. If you combine items and I have to go to the PO less, I can do bigger discounts. Thanks!

Tim
Quote Reply