Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: 2009 Felt B2 56cm $1750 shipped
Quote | Reply
SOLD

I am selling my 2009 Felt B2 56cm time trial / triathlon bike. This bike is in outstanding condition with fewer than 200 miles of use. There are no cosmetic or structural defects anywhere on this bike. You will not find another one in better condition unless it is new and unused. Asking price is $1750 shipped to continental US.

I am the original owner of this bike. It was used for approximately three sprint triathlons and a number of training rides before I ended up deciding that I simply preferred using my road bike, primarily because the races that I found myself doing most often were better suited for a road bike (dirt/gravel sections or gradients of ~10% - I did not use this bike for these types of conditions). Although this bike is unquestionably faster on flat terrain than my road bike, I really can't justify having it any longer with the low amount of use it has seen.

The bike is pictured with a Hed Jet 6 wheelset. This sale is for the bike in the original stock configuration with a Felt TTR2 40mm deep aluminum clincher wheelset. The Hed Jet 6 wheelset is NOT included in this sale. I would be willing to include the Hed Jet 6 wheelset (Stallion Build with 23mm wide 60mm depth C2 SCT clincher rims, 20 Front/28 Rear) for an additional $950. The Jet wheelset has even fewer miles than the bike and is in pristine condition.

The sale includes the stem and spacer set that came with the bike so that you can dial in the fit. The kit includes 80, 95, and 110mm stem lengths as well as spacers for the bayonet fork steer tube as well as for underneath the armrests.

The bike will be professionally packaged and shipped with insurance. Once I receive payment I will take the bike to my local bike shop and have my preferred mechanic box it up. This mechanic is very reputable and consequently can sometimes have a several day backlog of work, but since I've had nothing but great experiences using this mechanic I believe any delay to be worth it to make sure the job is done properly, especially when shipping a bike that is in the amazing condition that this one is.

Please pm me if you have any questions or would like to see any additional photos of the bike.

Specifications are included below as well as at the following URL:
http://2009.feltracing.com/09-catalog/time-trial-triathlon/tt-tri-series/09-b2.aspx

COLOR:
Gloss White & Carbon

SIZE:
56cm

FRAME:
FELT Tri Specific UHM Ultra-high Modulus Modular Carbon Fiber Frame with 3KP Finish. Full Aero Tubeset with front and rear wheel recesses, internal cable routing, forged horizontal dropouts

FORK:
Felt Bayonet SL UHM Ultra-high Modulus Modular Carbon Fiber Carbon Monoquce Design with 3KP Finish, Carbon Blades, Dropouts, Crown & External Steerer with FELT 1" Bearing Compression Device

HEADSET:
Felt Bayonet 1" Integrated

STEM:
FELT Bayonet SL Integrated 6061 3D forged Aluminum, Rise: -17 thru +43 range of adjustability, 80, 95, 110mm lengths included

HANDLEBAR:
Felt Bayonet 6061 T6 420mm Base Bar with Integrated Adjustable Length UHC Carbon � Bend Tri-position extensions and alloy arm rests with High Density Foam Pads

GRIPS:
Devox Tri-tip Ergonomic Base Bar grip with Felt Gel Ribbon Cork Tape WHITE with FELT 3D Logo wrapped extensions

SHIFTERS:
Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BS78 bar end, 20 speed

FRONT DERAILLEUR:
Shimano Dura-Ace braze-on, double

REAR DERAILLEUR:
Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 SS Short Cage

CRANKSET:
FSA BLACK Gossamer TT Mega EXO, 2 piece, Cold Forged Aluminum with CNC 7075/T6 Aero Alloy Chainrings, 54/42T; 175mm

BB SET:
FSA Mega EXO

CHAIN:
Shimano 10-Speed

CASSETTE:
Shimano 10-Speed Cassette, 12-25T

BRAKE LEVERS:
TRP Aero Alloy

BRAKES:
SuperLight Dual Pivot with Cartridge Brake Shoes, Stainless Hardware and Teflon Bushings

CABLES & HOUSING:
Shimano Dura Ace Derailleur and Felt Slick Brake

SADDLE::
FELT 3.2 Tri/TT Saddle with Carbon Injected base, Gel Nose, Custom Waterproof Cover with Carbon Fiber Inserts and Extended Length Hollow Chrome Moly rails

SEAT POST:
FELT Carbon Fiber Bladed Monocoque Design x 310mm

SEAT POST CLAMP:
Integrated Two Bolt Replaceable Clamp

WHEELSET:
Felt TTR-2 700c 40mm Deep Aluminum clincher with CNC Machined Braking Surface, 20H Front/24H Rear
Hed Jet 6 Stallion Build clincher, 700c, 60mm depth, 23mm external width, aluminum brake track, 20H Front/28H Rear (+$950)

PEDALS:
N/A

Photo of actual bike with Hed Jet 6 wheels:

Stock photo with Felt TTR2 wheels:

Last edited by: triD: Oct 26, 17 20:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt B2 56cm $1750 shipped [triD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt B2 56cm $1750 shipped [DeMuria1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm located in Idaho Falls, ID. Prospective buyers are welcome to test ride the bike if they are in the area. I could also reduce the price accordingly if shipping wasn't required.
Last edited by: triD: Mar 4, 15 19:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt B2 56cm $1750 shipped [triD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will you sell Just the HED wheels?
Quote Reply