Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 w/ wheel, tire, block
Quote | Reply
Hi Folks-
Up for sale today is a like new (used twice) Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer including 10sp trainer wheel, KK trainer tire, and riser block. I bought this a few months ago with the intention of training for real, but I live in southern California and never use it! I've literally gotten on it twice for less than 30 mins each. Included in sale is the trainer w/ skewer, 10sp wheel, tire w/ tube, and riser block. I'm looking for $300 for all of it -- pickup is free in Ventura, CA, buyer pays actual shipping!

Link to description: https://kurtkinetic.com/...inetic-road-machine/
From their website:
The benchmark for fluid trainers. Quiet, smooth, and 100% leak-proof. From intervals to threshold work to recovery spins the Road Machine offers a wide range of workout options. There is no trainer that more accurately replicates an outdoor ride indoors thanks to our precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit. The Kinetic Road Machine is compatible with the Kinetic inRide Watt Meter
In the box: Trainer comes with one standard cone cup and one slotted cone cup installed. Additional standard cone cup and Kinetic skewer are also included.
Bikes with a thru-axle in the rear will require one of our Traxle thru-axle adapters for use on any trainer.

Last edited by: mjdwyer23: Feb 26, 15 8:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 w/ wheel, tire, block [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested if it's still available. Im a new user so I can't PM yet. Send me an email mohl.patrick@gmail.com
Quote Reply