Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Foil 10 Framesets, 7900 SRM, Quarq Riken
Quote | Reply
I've been hoarding frames for the past year or so, always looking for the magic bullet...but surprise, surprise, it's all me, not the bike. Will probably have another frame or two ready for listing soon...

2013 Scott Foil 10 Frameset, size 54/M
HMX carbon, same as the team issue and premium frames. Lighter and stiffer than their HMF carbon used in most of the other Foil frames.
This has about 4 months of riding on it. No major blemishes, just a couple scratches/scrapes as noted in pics. Now comes with setback seatpost rather than pictured non-setback.
Will come with frame, fork, setback seatpost, headset, Sram BB86 GXP bottom bracket, and cable stops that aren't in pics.
$1,050 shipped

2013 Scott Foil 10 Frameset, size 56/L
SOLD

Shimano Dura Ace 7900 SRM
170mm crankarms, 53/39 chainrings. The arms have a bit of wear/scraping from storage, but it has less than a year of use on it so the battery should be good to go for quite some time. Chainrings still in good shape. Can either come with or without a black PC7 w/ accessories.
$1,250 shipped with PC7 and $1,100 without

Added 2/10
Quarq Riken
170mm arms, 53/39 rings, GXP spindle
In good shape, less than a year of use. Minor rubs on arms, send me an email address for pics.
$725 shipped
Last edited by: ijgoodwin: Feb 11, 15 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 10 Framesets, 7900 SRM [ijgoodwin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm interested in the 56cm. Just to be clear, its the mechanical version not the DI2? Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 10 Framesets, 7900 SRM [watermellon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
56 is pending local deal, but yes, these are both the mechanical version. Will remove if the sale ends up going through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
56 Scott Foil frame has been sold with the non-setback seatpost, so 54 is now available with the 25mm setback post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the SRM, now $1200 with PC7 or $1050 without
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Quarq Riken up top. $725 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the 54 sized frame still available ?