Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new)
Quote | Reply
I purchased this powermeter unit in October as part of a build for my BMC TM01. Unfortunately, the bottom bracket area on the frame is rather large and sticks out slightly, preventing the powermeter from fitting properly. The crank arms and powermeter are brand new, except for a short ride around the neighborhood (where I discovered the rubbing).

The MSRP on just the spider is $1079; I'm asking $1200 shipped for the whole unit (including 172.5mm S-Works crank arms and Praxis Works semi-compact 52/36 chainrings that are also brand new)

[URL=http://s1334.photobucket.com/...zpsjsq3zkiz.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s1334.photobucket.com/...zpsld7wltra.jpg.html][/url]

Re: FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want to trade? I have a Sworks Quarq 172.5mm.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new) [edmaverik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps - PM me with details!

Re: FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new) [edmaverik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Trade didn't work out with Ed so they're still available.

Re: FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! I'll consider offers!

Quote | Reply
Trade for Sram Red Quarq bb30 172.5? I have 10 and 11 speed 53/39 rings. Latest firmware update as well. Pm me ifinterested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max Type S S-Works BB30 Power Meter (like new) [Puck059] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold sorry!

Quote | Reply
edmaverik wrote:
Want to trade? I have a Sworks Quarq 172.5mm.

I have a quarq elsa on my tm01 and they had to do something to make sure it didnt rub as well. i ride 165s though. i dont think that matters when considering if its gonna rub the way youre talking about. it is possible though.
Quote Reply