Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with accessories
Quote | Reply
Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with all the accessories! $1,500 $150 for shipping. You will only pay exact shipping. Item also available for pickup or we could meet. I live west of Chicago and will drive up to 50 miles from where I live to arrange for pickup.

email me tammyclifka@sbcglobal.net

Great for a training effect, or in preparation for altitude.

The generator is the Everest Ascent (115V/60HZ) hypoxic generator with Everest extra parts
Deluxe tent

Will include oximeter (measures oxygen content independently), universal mask circuit (for working out at alitude), and queen sized tent

The generator is essentially the same as the Everest Summit II, which has the capability to reach 24,000 feet simulated altitude with an adapter, or 12,500 feet without the adapter (I do not have an adapter but one can be purchased inexpensively from Hypoxico). The Everest II retails for $4500.

See http://www.hypoxico.com/...specifications.shtml

I have the origional invoice from Hypoxico that I can send to you as a picture. The origional price was $4609.56
Last edited by: tammy: Jan 17, 15 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with accessories [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NEW PRICE $1200
Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with accessories [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tammy, I can give you $1000 if you are willing to ship it to me. Please email me at scotthacking@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with accessories [shacking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This item is still available.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Tri_It_JB [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?

Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Generator and Tent with accessories [jkenny5150] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes this is available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply