Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike
Quote | Reply

Hey all, I got out of cycling and I've liquidated almost everything. I need your help to get rid of the last bits. Priced to move! Call or text with any questions: 8478109329

CLOTHING (all fit a guy between L and XL. There are some XXLs, but they do not fit like XXL, imo)

XL Castelli Summer Jersey (very light weight) $10

L Castelli jersey $10

XL Castelli Red/White/Dark Blue jersey (sorry it's out of focus) $10

XL Castelli Light Weight Summer Jersey

XL Sugoi ($10)

XL Sugoi (it's a little darker than the picture) ($10)

M Oakley MTB Jersey (New with Tags-$45) ($10)

XL Long Sleeved with fleece interior Castelli ($15) SOLD

XL Pearl Izumi running shirt (light weight, worn once) free with any other purchase or $4

XL Pearl Izumi running shirt. Free with any other purchase or $4

L Castelli tri suit ($15) SOLD

L Sugoi tri suit, very light weight ($15) SOLD

XL Sugoi tri suit ($15) SOLD

L Epix tri suit ($15)

36 Oakley MTB shorts (new with tags - $100) ($20)

XL LG Jacket ($15)

XXL Sugoi Custom Fit fleece lined wind breaker. Super nice jacket (fits like a race cut XL, regular L, imo) ($20)

XL LG High Vis, wind conquerer. This is an awesome jacket for cold days. ($30) SOLD

XL LG Winter jacket. More blue than the picture shows. Fleece lined inside. I'd say it's more like a race fit XL or a bulky L. ($20)

XL Sugoi riding jacket. Not purple. The Sugoi logo is peeling - you can stitch it back or tear it off ($10)

Dura Ace 18h front hub. Spins so smooth ($30)

54 cm Blue CX5.5 DuraAce mix. Really need to get rid of this thing, I rode it for one cross season and never again. ($900) call/text me for details: 8478109329

Last edited by: bradl016: Dec 17, 14 9:09
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [bradl016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the blue, red white and dark blue, black and yellow, and the white long sleeve castelli jerseys
Last edited by: adktriguy46: Dec 10, 14 3:12
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [bradl016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
please PM with shipping info (and what you want).

I have been dealing with finals but it's time to get this stuff cleared out - so PM me with what you want!
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [crazywhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey guys, still haven't seen anything in my PayPal. Get at me if you want something. These prices are a steal, imo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the Oakley MTB shorts, XL LG High Vis Jacket, and XL blue Sugoi Jacket- email me at kmacv1 at ya hoo dot com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey won't allow me to PM, interested in multiple items if you can email me at dan.hanrahan01@gmail.com. Full zip jerseys and tri-suits in particular. Thanks, Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unfortunately, I don't have the cash flow for the bike. But I'll give you a bump for the Dr. Tobias Funke screen shot because I almost blue myself when I saw it.
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Midwestern State? Or Michigan? Or, Minnesota, I guess...?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan state.
Quote Reply
Re: Fire sale! Clothing (mostly L-XXL), DuraAce Hub, Cross/gravel Bike [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Green.

Also, updated with what's sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
E-mailed per previous conversation, interested in the two full-zip Sugoi jerseys, XL LG winter jacket and Oakley 36 MTB shorts. Just need the paypal to send the cheddah...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I received the Sugoi and Castelli Large tri suits, and Large Castelli jersey. All looked great. Thanks to the seller!
Quote Reply