Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seahawks vs Cardinals 11-23-14
Quote | Reply
Half-time now. Hawks 9, Cards 3. Yes, this is going to be a nail-biting battle royale.
Last edited by: Recoverie: Nov 23, 14 14:38
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks vs Cardinals 11-23-14 [Recoverie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, Seattle TD! I'm sure most of of you are glued to the TV and not posting on ST. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seahawks fan here living in Denver. I'm stuck watching Miami putting it to the Broncos.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks vs Cardinals 11-23-14 [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stuck watching that game? I feel for ya. Hawks are lighting a fire. They sure need this win!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's it. Well done Hawks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was doing my usual Sunday shift at the cat shelter and listened to the game on 710. I love Steve Raible. Whenever we score I do a round through the front room and update the results. Sometimes a kitten gets accosted. A couple came in, both decked out in Hawks gear, and looked around for quite a while. I would pop in and let them know the score. They left right after the first quarter, hoping to get home before the start of the 2nd. Sadly they didn't have a kitty with them but they'll be back.

I'm really relieved we won this one. We needed it on several levels. AZ is bummed Palmer is out for the season. Stanton doesn't have a great record.

Next game will be brutal. If we win against the whiners in whiner stadium it will be crazy. I'm spending the day with my brother and his family. His wife is a foaming at the mouth Hawks fan so she and I will be screaming at the TV and everyone else, including her mom and kids, will be trying to have a conversation. I can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks vs Cardinals 11-23-14 [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Steve Raible...and Warren Moon. I love their animated enthusiasm. When Sherman tipped the ball away from Crabtree in the NFC Championship, it sounded like someone poured scalding hot water on Moon's lap or something. :)

Kittens getting accosted, ha, ha. I can tell you really get into the game. That's awesome! It's very electric around here when Seattle pulls out a much needed win. I went to a grocery store after the a game and was sharing with a lot of the staff who had on Hawks shirts. Some of them had been at work all day, so they didn't know how the game turned out. They were so relieved to hear the outcome.

You're right it will be crazy if we win against San Fran. That game just seems to have epic written all over it. Yeah, you'll be at your family's house almost pulling a Tom Cruise on Oprah's couch. :) Yes, can't wait is right!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by PcB [ In reply to ]