Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3
Quote | Reply
Nice Set of 50mm Carbon clinchers with aluminum rims. They weighed 1740 grams before the power tap was built in. I would say the power tap has less than 200 miles. Looking to sell for 1100 OBO Cassette not included.

Last edited by: triguy12: Nov 18, 14 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in these wheels. Please email me at bmtrirow@gmail.com. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [bmtrirow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are those rims structural? Thought Cosmics were just fairings.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [thesober] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and are 16/20 rather than 20/24. Though I guess technically the poster never claims them as mavics.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by triguy12 [ In reply to ]
Re: For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [thesober] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They aren't actual mavics just carbon wheels with mavic cosmic decals with that said they are lighter and more aero than the cosmic SLS
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for reduced price
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump price drop
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the weight limit on these?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP For Sale or Trade 50mm Carbon Clincher powertap G3 [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what I have heard they should support up to 350 pounds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
SOLD [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry sold
Quote Reply