Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek 9.9 Speed Concept Medium (54-56) for sale COMPLETE SETUP
Quote | Reply
DETAILED DESCRIPTION & ACCESSORIES
Selling my 9.9 2013 Trek Speed Concept (Size Medium) that was bought in late 2012 from my local Trek bike shop. Has less than 1000 miles on it. Comes with Aeolus 7 tubular wheels and bontragers 2014 hilo XXX seat. All Dura-ace mechanical components, bike levers are bontrager XXX. New front and rear tubular tires installed. Has a couple small paint chips and scratches but can't be easily seen. Also comes with the original draft box that is not shown in the picture. I just never used it but will include it with the bike. This bike with the upgrades is worth $7,100 on BicycleBlueBook and I paid over $10,000 originally from my local bike shop (bikes unlimited).
Asking $6,100 for everything (pedals not included). I'll even pay for the shipping.
SIZE: Medium (54cm-56cm / 17-18.5")
Will have bike professionally packaged by my local bike shop.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Quote Reply
Re: Trek 9.9 Speed Concept Medium (54-56) for sale COMPLETE SETUP [zimjoey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  • Crankarm length is 172.5mm

PRICE DROP: $5,900

Any questions feel free to ask!
Quote Reply
Re: Trek 9.9 Speed Concept Medium (54-56) for sale COMPLETE SETUP [zimjoey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you consider selling just the frame? if so $?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop: $5,600
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply