Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | ZOOT SpeedZoot 2.0 | ZOOT Prophet Wetsuit | Dura-Ace 53-39 Crankset/11-25T Cassette | COBB SHC170 | Giro Atmos Ltd. Ed. LIVESTRONG
Quote | Reply
• For Sale: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher 606 Wheelset •

Hey early season racers! Looking to sell my original race wheel set just in time for the opening races of 2015. Both are in excellent condition with absolutely minimal cosmetic scratching to wheels, no crashes, and minimal decal wear. Low race-specific mileage– used primarily for races with only a handful of simulation training rides.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231567671166

Located in Los Angeles area.
My eBay Reputation/Feedback: http://www.ebay.com/usr/elementalsole
Direct Email: ian.yance@gmail.com

– Approximately < ~1,000-miles
– Shimano Compatible

I've transitioned to a deeper wheel set combo, so they're no longer needed. By far, the perfect versatile wheel set for ALL race conditions. They've been sitting around unused all of 2014/2015 season thus far.

Price is $1850 (offered welcomed) includes:
– 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher 606 Wheelset
– Zipp 404/808 Box
– Zipp Quick Release Skewers
– 404/808 Valve Extenders
– Instruction Manuals

+++ BONUS: Wheelbuilder Aerojacket Disc Cover for Zipp 808 Rear
+++ BONUS: ZIPP Disc Valve Adapter (SILVER)

+++ NOTE: Confirmed directly by Zipp, the v7 red hubs can be upgraded via conversion kit via authorized dealer.

• For Sale: ZOOT Men's Prophet 1.0 Wetzoot Wetsuit | Size: Medium •

Zoot's top of the line flagship wet suit. The wetsuit is in excellent like new condition, used primarily for races with less than 10x of usage. No rips or tears aside for a pin sized nick (repaired) on the right arm sleeve. MSRP: $650

Wetsuit Price is $375 (offers welcomed)

With no major changes from the 2014 2.0, it covers all performance needs. Per ZOOT's website–

"The Pinnacle of Wetsuits, Zoot Prophet 2.0. Cutting edge technology and the most hydrodynamic coating combined with the most innovative patterning on the market, make the Zoot Prophet 2.0 a true flagship model for Zoot wetsuits. A hybrid design of Yamomoto Cell 40, Yamomoto Cell 39 and SCS Nano for state-of-the-art floatation, flexibility and hydrodynamics make this suit ideal for endurance swimmers. Zoot’s proprietary Confluence Fluid Design tested as the highest energy savings in comparison to catch panels (creates less resistance against the arm). The Aqualift in the rear of the suit is 5mm of neoprene for more buoyancy and helps hold you in the correct position. The Zoot Prophet 2.0 wetsuit represents the most advanced technology in wetsuit performance."

Size Chart and full specs: http://zootsports.com/...arel/m-prophet-2-s14

• 2XU Neoprene Cap •

2XU neoprene cap also available. Excellent condition used less than 4 times. MSRP: $30

Neoprene Cap Price is $20

• For Sale: ZOOT Men's Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Size: Medium •

Also for sale for those racing IMCOZ, a like new/barely used swim skin! Used twice, once for a short pre-race open water training swim and then race day in Kona. MSRP: $275

Price is $250 (offers welcomed)

Per ZOOT's website–
"Developed with the most advanced hydrodynamic wetsuit coating available for less friction, less drag, and more speed, we introduce to you the Zoot SpeedZoot. Zoot's state-of-the-art SpeedZoot was developed with ULTRArevo water repellant gloss fabric and bonded seams to reduce surface drag to make you fast in the water. Our advanced technology of bonded neck and arm closures keeps water out for an even faster swim. BIOwrap provides muscle compression and stability to increase performance. Xtralife Lycra provides chlorine resistant durability. USAT Approved."
Size Chart and full specs: http://zootsports.com/...ltra-speedzoot-2-s13

• For Sale: Cobb Cycling SHC 170 Black/White Triathlon Saddle •

I also have an extra brand new and unused black Cobb Saddle up for sale! MSRP: $209.99

Price is $190 (offers welcomed)

Per Cobb's website–
"The SHC 170 was designed for riders looking for a narrow nose width while still having long distance comfort. We combined our specially engineered, moldable base section with our thinnest memory foam to give you a light weight saddle that has great comfort. There is a strategically placed cutout to help with numbness and nerve pressure, along with Titanium seat rails for lighter weight. The nose measures just 38mm and then tapers back to our 130mm rear section. Even big guy’s find this comfortable so don’t be afraid to go narrow, it’s the shape of the seat top surface that gives comfort. The SHC 170 saddle weighs 202 grams and is available in either Black or White with opposing color trim."
http://www.cobbcycling.com/...riathlon-saddles/shc

• For Sale: Shimano Dura-Ace Components | FC-7900 172.5-mm 53-39 Crankset | CS-7900 11-25T Cassette •

Dura-Ace 7900 group set components up for sale too!
– Crankset is still in great condition and has roughly ~3k of mileage. MSRP: $399.99 >>> Price is $280 (offers welcomed)
– Cassette was used for a only a short period and has minimal wear, roughly 500-600 of mileage. MSRP: $269.99 >>> Price is $185 (offers welcomed)

Per Shimano's website–
"The DURA-ACE 7900 series sets a new benchmark in top-level road racing components. Shimano has combined all its engineering resources with the latest technology to realize an increasing level of perfection that will benefit professional riders as well as many road-racing enthusiasts. Click here to check out the products."
http://bike.shimano.com/...FC-7900.-type-..html

• For Sale: Giro Atmos Limited Edition Lance Armstrong Lonestar 7 Helmet & Helmet Pod | Size: Medium •

Limited edition Giro LIVESTRONG helmet up for sale too. I changed over to a different helmet and this has been sitting around unused for some time now. I'd rate it in good condition. I also just replaced the inner pads with a brand new/unused set as well. Comes with original box and good condition helmet pod. MSRP: $175.00

Price is $150 (offers welcomed)

Last edited by: jonyance: May 26, 15 11:01
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset + COBB SHC 170 Saddle [jonyance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in trading a Bontrager D3 Aeolus 5 clincher for the 404?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset + COBB SHC 170 Saddle [Cajer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey Cajer, sorry but I'm only looking to sell at the moment. good luck
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset + COBB SHC 170 Saddle [jonyance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are not 11 speed, correct?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset + COBB SHC 170 Saddle [RandyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey RandyS, You are correct, this is the 9/10-speed hub. It can be upgraded with the 11-speed I believe (i.e. via Wheelbuilder.com for example) if needed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZOOT Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | COBB SHC170 | [jonyance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
new items added in time for IMCOZ!

– Zoot Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 / Size Medium
– Shimano Dura-Ace FC-7900 172.5-mm 53/39 Crankset
– Shimano Dura-Ace CS-7900 11-25 Cassettte
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could be wrong but I think only 2012 9/10 speed hubs can be upgraded to an 11 speed, 2012 hubs were black. Might be worth a call to Zipp to confirm
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Zipp 404/808 "Beyond Black" Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset + COBB SHC 170 Saddle [motriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi motriguy, thanks for the input.. based on input from Zipp, the v7 red hubs can still be upgraded via conversion kit, but will have to be done via an authorized dealer rather than directly by Zipp (comp'd?) as a conversion service. Apparently it sounds like a more intensive upgrade process for the v7 non-grey/black hubs, but there should be no issues. Thanks for bringing this to my attn.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZOOT Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | Dura-Ace 53-39 Crankset/11-25T Cassette | COBB SHC170 | Giro Atmos Ltd. Ed. LIVESTRONG [jonyance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're still looking to sell the 606's best i could do is 1450.00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZOOT Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | Dura-Ace 53-39 Crankset/11-25T Cassette | COBB SHC170 | Giro Atmos Ltd. Ed. LIVESTRONG [Steve76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve76, Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, I'm only currently looking to sell for something closer to original asking price. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZOOT Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | Dura-Ace 53-39 Crankset/11-25T Cassette | COBB SHC170 | Giro Atmos Ltd. Ed. LIVESTRONG [jonyance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crankset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZOOT Ultra SpeedZoot 2.0 | Zipp 404/808 Firecrest C/C | Dura-Ace 53-39 Crankset/11-25T Cassette | COBB SHC170 | Giro Atmos Ltd. Ed. LIVESTRONG [triathleteguy8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi triathleteguy8, Thanks for the interest. Yes, all items are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
happy holidays ST! all items still available.. bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More items being added.. Excellent condition Zoot Prophet wetsuit and 3T 110-mm ARX-Team Edition stem coming up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumping up an old thread.. all items still available and will consider reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI, last chance on the ZIPPS for a super deal.. Live on eBay ending tonight at a steal of a price, will let it run its course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231567671166

Updated item description/pricing as well for other items, all still available!
Quote Reply